#12 Dom Tyson - traded to North for Preuss and a 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

4 year deal IIRC - so until 2017. Don't think he'll be going anywhere though.

Gee that's alot of faith that Roos and Co showed in Dommy with a supposed 'dodgy knee'. Probably another reason to why he's been so awesome this year.

Gee that's alot of faith that Roos and Co showed in Dommy with a supposed 'dodgy knee'. Probably another reason to why he's been so awesome this year.
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2014-05-26/best-since-2006-jones

It's all about the belief. The list isn't that different to last year - only Cross, Vince and Tyson are new recruits playing each week. The real difference is the belief that they can be something good. Roos should be a psychotherapist in another life.

One of the GWS supporters was going on about how Dom Tyson was a trouble maker when he was at GWS. Anyone know what the hell he was on about?

I heard when he played snap with Tom scully he would check what cards he had before putting them down

You guys do realise that now that we've anointed Tyson as our saviour, he's almost certainly going to do both ACLs simultaneously and never play again, don't you? o_O

The Dees don't do luck. Hope we haven't cursed him with this thread. :straining:

You guys do realise that now that we've anointed Tyson as our saviour, he's almost certainly going to do both ACLs simultaneously and never play again, don't you? o_O

The Dees don't do luck. Hope we haven't cursed him with this thread. :straining:

Nope, Now its your fault :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will gladly undergo the world's first double knee transplant if it means Dom can keep playing.

And Clint Bartram wept...

Even Roos is rightfully buying into the Tyson love!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-31/close-not-enough-for-roos

Roos saved special mention for Dom Tyson, Christian Salem and Jay Kennedy-Harris who all arrived at the club this season.

Tyson and Salem joined the club as a result of Melbourne trading pick number two to Greater Western Sydney and Roos said it was likely to prove a win-win trade for both clubs.

He also criticised an unnamed opposition recruiter who was quoted in a newspaper article as questioning the deal after round four. Roos said the recruiter should be sacked because he obviously didn't know what he was talking about.

Dom making 80% of AFL team list managers/recruiters look like ****heads with no clue.
Not sure about that. I reckon the vast majority of opposing recruiters would have loved Tyson on their list. Don't let Barrett and any other shit journo (+ made up recruiter quotes) who hadn't heard of him cloud your thinking.

Not sure about that. I reckon the vast majority of opposing recruiters would have loved Tyson on their list. Don't let Barrett and any other shit journo (+ made up recruiter quotes) who hadn't heard of him cloud your thinking.

Just going off what was in the press mate, no clouds in my thinking.

Just going off what was in the press mate, no clouds in my thinking.
Apart from that one infamous article quoting one or two 'unnamed recruiters' (IMO made up quotes), there hasn't really been any criticisms of Tyson or the trade from list managers or recruiters. And rightly so!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back