Retired #12: Mark Baguley - Will retire at seasons end - 27/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Great reward for a man so many of us questioned to be upgraded to our senior list at the end of 2013.

50 games, 27 years old. What a recruit he has turned out and a great reward for the guy. Top stuff Baggers
I'm not sure if he was really questioned at the end of 2013. He'd shown enough by then.

I think the raised eyebrows were more at the end of 2012...

"what stands about this guy? Nothing"

Making wines in the Barossa apparently.

Good on him. Met him once and seemed liked a nice bloke. New his card was stamped when Betts destroyed him one night. I think he new too. Anyway give me Bags anyday.

I take it that's mentioned in the recovery room vid? I can't watch that at the moment. Is the highlighted as much detail given?
Fractured his metacarpal - the long bone in your.....hand.

they do heal natirally. Takes 6 weeks, plus 2 weeks before any contact. Any of us, normal people would have that.

Surgery with a plate, he will be full training at 2 weeks. Is running today.

Fractured his metacarpal - the long bone in your.....hand.

they do heal natirally. Takes 6 weeks, plus 2 weeks before any contact. Any of us, normal people would have that.

Surgery with a plate, he will be full training at 2 weeks. Is running today.

At least its hand and he can hopefully maintain/improve his fitness base and be right for round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the injuries that put you out for a decent length of time, broken hand is probably as good as you can hope for.

Doesn't affect his ability to work on aerobic fitness, at least.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-rides-the-football-wave-20141128-11w22l.html

"He just doesn't stop. 'Bags' does 1000 times more than anyone else," Egan says. "He didn't kick a goal last season but I reckon he had more set shots in training than anyone. Every single training session I'll have to kick him off and I'm constantly trying to pull him back because he just wants to keep doing more and more."

No infraction notice for Bags. :thumbsu:
In the squad then? The anonymity of this group is getting smaller and smaller. There's only 1 or 2 left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back