Past Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Chocolate Silk

god I love this kid. The next jumper shall have 13 on the back

Oh yes, it shall

My current jumper has 3 on it, if Smurph ends up going to GWS(which won't happen) I can alway just stick a 1 in front of the 3 I guess. :p

I have to say Yarran is the quickest at our club, has the best skills at our club, has about 10 gears, has the most tricks, the best vision and composure and has overtaken Gibbs when it comes to creativity.

I feel comfortable when he has the ball in his hands, I know that 99% of the time he is going to do something creative, and his skills are magic. :heart:

Case for the defence

"I'm really good mates with those guys and to have three small forwards in the team … in the long term I'm just not sure how that was going to work," he says.

"It was going to be hard for them to find spots for us all up forward every week.

"I'm pretty close with Andrew Walker up there as well, so we just wanted to try and find a way for us all to play together week in, week out. I couldn't see that happening with me in the forward line as well.

"I was pretty surprised when Ratts first came to me with the idea because I was drafted as a forward, but you've just got to try and adapt to whatever role you're given.

"If that suits the team more then I'm happy to do it."

Case for the defence

Is full on as he is - Garlett is better.

Considering that - why wont people accept that carlton is a decent team ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

svYARRAN-420x0.jpg

sky is the limit :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back