La Liga

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, it's where sky do all their spanish analysis + revista

That's awesome. I bet they get to eat a bit of tapas during the breaks too! :D

Just seen the highlights. My 2 thoughts from the highlights -
1. Ronaldo is still a flog. Gets a great backheel by Benzema where all he has to do is run at the ball and poke it into the net. Once he scores he runs the direct opposite direction to where Benzema is standing and is like 'look at me' 'look at me'. Flog.
2. Real Madrid robbed. Clear onside goal by Bale. Should've been 2-2

That was a comedy more than a football match.

I can handle the odd dive but the constant theatrics make Spanish football a near unwatchable product for me.

p.s. Ronaldo was offside for the flick on. No goal.

Last 10 weeks for the title race contenders

Pqf5FAY.jpg

* Bold= home teams

Barca has a brutal Run between week 31-33

11/4 - Sevilla
15/4 - PSG (away)
19/4 - Valancia (away)
21/4 - PSG
26/4 - Espanyol (away, Catalan Derby)

So... maybe it's just me, but does anyone fancy Valencia stealing 2nd, or Sevilla managing to get into the Champions League (4 behind Atletico)?

Love Simeone so I hope they can nab third. Wouldn't mind seeing Valencia (and even Sevilla) pipping Real though at the post!

Just seen the highlights. My 2 thoughts from the highlights -
1. Ronaldo is still a flog. Gets a great backheel by Benzema where all he has to do is run at the ball and poke it into the net. Once he scores he runs the direct opposite direction to where Benzema is standing and is like 'look at me' 'look at me'. Flog.
2. Real Madrid robbed. Clear onside goal by Bale. Should've been 2-2

What you say is true but look at the up side.

All the "big brand" clubs are unattractive but Real Madrid are the most unattractive of all with their sense of entitlement and in effect constant running at a loss over the years.

However having a total flog like Ronaldo has deprived them of so much. By allowing him impose his charisma and personality on the whole team they have created a monster of their own making who is becoming a passenger hunting personal glory to the detriment of team spirit. as 4th Ballon d'Or slips away he will become increasing self centred and irascible. I'd like to be a fly on he wall when Bale and Benzema talk.

I'm backing Atletico to win the qf. False price.

How does everyone else see the top four finishing?? I would have...

1. Barcelona
2. Atletico Madrid
3. Valencia
4. Real Madrid

Barcelona to s**t it in as they're clearly the best side, Atletico to prove they're the bigger brother and finish strongly as well with Greizmann having a blinder in the remaining games, Valencia to remain in third which would be a remarkable effort and Real Madrid to stumble to fourth. If the season went a few games longer I would have Real Madrid falling to fifth - sixth. At first I thought they were just out of form, but it's clear now that they're just an average football team. Ronaldo plays for himself, their fans are poison and they've got a manager who makes them play football so one-dimensional and predictable that even Shalke can expose them on their home soil. Can money fix this rabble? We will find out when they spend 200m in the next window.

Well I think it will be very interesting bc Barca has the hardest run but RM and Atletico aren't in the best of form so it's toss of the coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does everyone else see the top four finishing?? I would have...

1. Barcelona
2. Atletico Madrid
3. Valencia
4. Real Madrid

Barcelona to s**t it in as they're clearly the best side, Atletico to prove they're the bigger brother and finish strongly as well with Greizmann having a blinder in the remaining games, Valencia to remain in third which would be a remarkable effort and Real Madrid to stumble to fourth. If the season went a few games longer I would have Real Madrid falling to fifth - sixth. At first I thought they were just out of form, but it's clear now that they're just an average football team. Ronaldo plays for himself, their fans are poison and they've got a manager who makes them play football so one-dimensional and predictable that even Shalke can expose them on their home soil. Can money fix this rabble? We will find out when they spend 200m in the next window.

I'd go with:

Barca
Valencia
RM
Sevilla
Atletico

The wheels look quite wobbbly on both Madrid teams, I could see them both dropping some points. On current form, I fancy Valencia and Sevilla to make up some valuable points (Would really help if they can win their matches with RM) and take home a well earned 2nd place and a Champions League spot.

I like Atletico, but they just don't look like the same side they did last year. Their recent form has not been as good. I would really like it if Sevilla got that 4th CL spot.

Last edited:
oh man didnt even know game started soo early today. woulda chucked over 1.5 goals first half :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back