Game Day 16th vs 14th - LIVE FROM TASMANIA LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm f***ing gropeable

Umpire appreciation round can GAGF.

k%26kim.jpg

At least we got the moral victory today.

Some of you may have noticed that I don't mind a cheeky drink (in moderation, naturally), and it's more, um...pronounced...when we lose. The thing about today is I'm on some pretty heavy painkillers, so if the Saints had got up, I wouldn't be able to know the sweet kiss of bourbon today.

I'm f***ing gropeable

Umpire appreciation round can GAGF.

k%26kim.jpg

At least we got the moral victory today.
Mate, Moore couldn't buy a free today, in the back, head ripped off, nothing. Your mob had the rub of the green.

Some of you may have noticed that I don't mind a cheeky drink (in moderation, naturally), and it's more, um...pronounced...when we lose. The thing about today is I'm on some pretty heavy painkillers, so if the Saints had got up, I wouldn't be able to know the sweet kiss of bourbon today.

Oh no.

Hope you are okay JC. One of my favourite folks on the bay.

Glad the Hawkers got the win for you..

Hope you feel better ve ry soon and able to enjoy your refreshments in no time Buddy !

Oh no.

Hope you are okay JC. One of my favourite folks on the bay.

Glad the Hawkers got the win for you..

Hope you feel better ve ry soon and able to enjoy your refreshments in no time Buddy !

Glad to have you back, EJ ❤️

Don't worry I'm drinking enough bourbon after our loss to make up it.

giphy.gif

Mate, Moore couldn't buy a free today, in the back, head ripped off, nothing. Your mob had the rub of the green.

Free kicks 15 to 13 in the Hawfs favour, you can't claim the moral victory high ground, I've already banked the moral 4 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That video is from the 2nd of October 2015 just after the threepeat so he is another Hawfs bandwagoner.
He was there in Taswegia today though

He was there in Taswegia today though

He probably went down there to meet all the important movers and shakers in Taswegia like David Boon, Errol Flynn and Jazny

I doubt he went down there just to watch the Hawfs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back