Review Past player. Xavier Ellis (2014 - 2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg
Round 23
WCE vs St Kilda

Xavier Ellis
12 disposals, 8 kicks, 4 handballs, 5 marks and 1 tackle.

He was the sub today.

Last edited:
Qualifying Final
WCE vs Hawthorn

Xavier Ellis
9 disposals, 9 kicks, 3 marks and 3 tackles.

image.jpg

Preliminary Final
WCE vs Norf

Xavier Ellis
21 disposals, 16 kicks, 5 handballs, 5 marks and 2 tackles.

X played well and some say he is BOG tonight. I am a very proud sponsor tonight!

Bring on the grand final!

I can't bring myself to do the Grand Final stats :(

Just too hard...

I don't like Mitch Robinson at all, in fact he is my most despised player in the AFL. However, Xavier is on the blacklist now after that shepherding effort on Mitch Robinson. Talk about impersonating a brick wall. The most basic fundamental of shepherding is to face your opponent. The collision occurred because Xavier turned his back and Robinson attempted to avoid contact. Umpires erred badly and paid a free kick as Xavier was hurt and Robinson was in the vicinity. Paid it to Xavier based on Robinson's reputation. Teammates rushed in and got dramatic assuming the same. I hope the Eagles, umpires and Xavier apologised to Robinson as the punk is a d..head but he was truly in the wrong place at the wrong time on this one.

I don't like Mitch Robinson at all, in fact he is my most despised player in the AFL. However, Xavier is on the blacklist now after that shepherding effort on Mitch Robinson. Talk about impersonating a brick wall. The most basic fundamental of shepherding is to face your opponent. The collision occurred because Xavier turned his back and Robinson attempted to avoid contact. Umpires erred badly and paid a free kick as Xavier was hurt and Robinson was in the vicinity. Paid it to Xavier based on Robinson's reputation. Teammates rushed in and got dramatic assuming the same. I hope the Eagles, umpires and Xavier apologised to Robinson as the punk is a d..head but he was truly in the wrong place at the wrong time on this one.
wtf? are you recruiting for your own club's blacklist? I thought it was already overflowing?

There was an article about Ellis in the community newspaper.

He's coaching the Swan District colts and the backline for the senior team, while also playing for the senior team.

He acknowledges that he's too fat but thinks he'll go ok anyway.

He's also quite clearly interested in a career in coaching but it sounds like he'll probably head East if he gets an AFL gig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back