*** 2010 Lazy Mans League - Draft thread ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok all the teams are now keyed in.

Before I activate the league now's the chance to have a final say on how you'd like the league run.

Would you like:

1 IRL spot and the ability to trade in a player(and drop another) every week, 2 weeks or once a month or leave it how it is.

These are just suggestions, so while it is the Lazy Man's league most people have seemed quite active so adding to or taking away some of the the original premice doesn't bother me.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Nice name Moo! :D

Thought you might like it.

As for the league something that is easy to monitor but in keeping with the spirit of the limited changes so every 2 weeks or every motnh is OK by me.

As this is not a keeper league, I'm OK with no IR.

However I'm not really fussed and am happy to kick your arses in whatever format you see fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay some of the teams aren't playing by the rules!

It's a 10 player roster peoples! Some of you are playing 11 men which makes in rather unfair.

Today (Mon 1st) was the offical first day where you could drop a player and pick another up.

As no teams have played 5 games yet no players should have been added to the iRL yet.

Could the following teams please drop a player.

The Kidds Crew
Dirtywhirl
Stinger's Stepdads
Latro
AxelFoley
Vegas

Okay some of the teams aren't playing by the rules!

It's a 10 player roster peoples! Some of you are playing 11 men which makes in rather unfair.

Today (Mon 1st) was the offical first day where you could drop a player and pick another up.

As no teams have played 5 games yet no players should have been added to the iRL yet.

Could the following teams please drop a player.

The Kidds Crew
Dirtywhirl
Stinger's Stepdads
Latro
AxelFoley
Vegas
Did you set up the league for just ten players? I always wondered why it kept telling me I had a spot open and then i saw a few guys had added a player so i thought that's what we were doing so I followed suit.

Just wondering what happened there.

Sorry I'm a bit confused....(pardon my newbie ignorance)

I bought Conley as Mo hasnt played yet...am I able to keep him until Mo comes back (whenever that may be)?

Sorry I'm a bit confused....(pardon my newbie ignorance)

I bought Conley as Mo hasnt played yet...am I able to keep him until Mo comes back (whenever that may be)?

You have to wait 5 games until a player is declared eligible for IRL

So no you can't play/keep him until that has occurred.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back