2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darley will result in a donut during the byes, but I need the cash from the mohr downgrade.

Darley will result in a donut during the byes, but I need the cash from the mohr downgrade.

Whether I get Darley or not it's going to cost me a donut. With Darley i'll cop it in round 11, if I leave him out, i'll cop one in round 13. Cant really avoid with out trading a keeper.

Just gonna have to suck it up, but at least it netted me Sidebottom in the forward line.

I think I will bring in Darley this week, one positive is that he likes to kick and took 3 marks in that quarter he was subbed on which is impressive signs. He did prosper the week before with Bugg out of the side, but he racked up a lot of touches and tackles for his limited time on last week.

I need a rookie defender this week. Preferably one thats going to go up heaps. Any ideas anyone.

I need one in the round 12 group. And like a carpark, needing one doesnt mean there is one available.
I might spend a bit extra and get Courtney Dempsey. I think he'll go up more than most of the rookies, and actually score some decent points at the same time.

Zorko showing why he was in everyone's pre season team with non sub scores of 100, 83 and 102.

Struggling to find a rookie to downgrade too this week. Only player thats seems on the bubble is Jaimie Elliot, but I dont like his JS. It's a pickle.

Struggling to find a rookie to downgrade too this week. Only player thats seems on the bubble is Jaimie Elliot, but I dont like his JS. It's a pickle.

Marley Williams, but is probably on par with Elliot.

Sexton has had one price rise but is still very much rookie priced (~$120k) after a sub-affected 13 in his first game. Seems to be holding his spot at the moment.

Marley Williams, but is probably on par with Elliot.

Sexton has had one price rise but is still very much rookie priced (~$120k) after a sub-affected 13 in his first game. Seems to be holding his spot at the moment.

have a feeling elliot is passing the likes of Jarrad Blair at present in terms of thinking at the pies - kid looks at ease on the big stage, and given the pies current run of injuries he could start in the mid-field in 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully better than Spurr's :mad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spurr..On the weekend the team Morabito plays in , its the same as Spurr.
Spurr had 17 kicks , 7 handballs and 13 marks and was BOG .Their team Peel ( which is the bottom team ) beat the top side Claremont
Morabito had a total of 18 disposals and 3 marks in that game .
Lyon cant coach correctly.
Morabito missed all of 2011 and in 2010 he played 23 matches with DT av 57 pts and Sc 52 pts.

How is Hayden Crozier looking?

Thought he was alright but I worry about JS.

Don't forget everyone that the nominated rookie rule comes into effect next week so we should see some decent rookie options emerge then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spurr..On the weekend the team Morabito plays in , its the same as Spurr.
Spurr had 17 kicks , 7 handballs and 13 marks and was BOG .Their team Peel ( which is the bottom team ) beat the top side Claremont
Morabito had a total of 18 disposals and 3 marks in that game .
Lyon cant coach correctly.
Morabito missed all of 2011 and in 2010 he played 23 matches with DT av 57 pts and Sc 52 pts.
Yep, coaches definitely look at DT and SC averages when deciding who to select.

He might find it hard competing with the other talls WB have.
Thought he deserves another game or two. Showed a bit.
The only other one really on the bubble is Gibson from the roos. With the green vest on teh weekend, it doesn't instill a lot of confidnce....

Any other rookies worth it ATM?

Yes, we are all still waiting for Couch to play.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back