Leagues 2013 Eliminator

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gone.... For some reason I ended up with the "E" on Rocky, not Macaffer as planned.... Still not sure how I've cocked this up, but with Cloke out - I've just lost 105 points...

Lost all my league games and the eliminator due to this mistake.. Lost all matches by under 100 points.... :(

Versing ?. I'm fairly confident even though they scored 2185 to my 2017 last round. I'll probably be fielding 20-21 players this week and before trades they will only be fielding 17-18. We will both field 8 midfielders this week so that will probably be where the match is won and lost.

Playing a squad which ranked 8162 out of 8192 from last weeks winners.

Am hoping for Crouch and Dwyer to remain out, and Thurlow to get the call-up back into the strong Cats outfit.

If those eventuate, win is 100% guaranteed.

me vs them

Bartel vs Gibbs (123)
Thurlow vs Murphy (100)
Stokes vs Jobe Watson (77)
Crouch vs Dangerfield
Malceski vs Laird
JPK vs Tom Mitchell
Swallow vs Goldstein
Tom Nicholls vs N Riewoldt
M Evans vs B Kennedy

Projected:
1870 vs 1966

Good luck with the rest of the year guys, I think I'm cactus this week.
Can anyone offer any uplifting words that may give me a false sense of hope for the Eliminator? :p

Opponent has 2 zeros, so barring any late outs tomorrow - should get through. You beaut

Thanks to Nicholls (on bench for me and on field for him) and Tom Mitchell, I'm looking down the barrel. 19 vs 18 helps me a little, hopefully kennedy and webster have shockers.

Thanks to O'Keefe and Nicholls I only need the best 3 scores out of Pendlebury, Montagna, Riewoldt, Cloke & Evans to equal 198 or more and I'll win.

Even if that doesn't happen I have a chance to win if 1 or 2 of the players we have in common can be dropped from my score since I am fielding 20 players compared to their 18. So barring an absolute disaster I will get through to the next round :D

EDIT: With Kennedy out now I only need the top 4 scores out of Pendles, Montagna, Riewoldt, Cloke & Evans to equal 198. If that doesn't happen I'll eat my hat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, apparantly I have a bye this round. That is really weird, I thought the bye was only going to be for the first round since their aren't 260,000 teams in the comp :confused:

Does anyone else have a bye this round?

Opponent this week is: Untouchabullz

Anyone here? Looks a tough match-up

Wow, apparantly I have a bye this round. That is really weird, I thought the bye was only going to be for the first round since their aren't 260,000 teams in the comp :confused:

Does anyone else have a bye this round?
I thought that was too good to be true, DT must have been in the process of selecting my opponent. I'm playing Rupanyup, ~1100 overall compared to ~21600. I'm quite confident I have the slightly better team but we have a lot of POD so it could go either way.

Ranked 6,000 odd and still alive, which is probably unjust to the players ranked in the top 4,000 and already exited.

I'm up against a player ranked slightly higher than myself, but at present I have 21 to choose from to his 17. (discounting team selection)

Was thinking this might be a tough match up this week, then noticed they had Mayes as captain.... Still could bloody beat me based of tonights performance

EliminatorRound12.jpg

My opponent copped a 0 while my 3 lowest scores drop off so barring a disaster from my uniques today in Wines and Pendles I'll be fine. If they were fielding 18 or 19 I think I'd be in strife considering they've had players like Barlow, Ibbotson & Dangerfield vs Birchall, Scotland & Franklin etc

I'm currently dead equal with my opponent, but I have Swan as Captain compared to his Pendlebury as the only uniques left.

All things considered, I should progress. *touch wood* Swan doesn't get injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back