2013 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs -- Congratulations Chicago Blackhawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy game and what a series. Now I don't feel so bad blowing a 3-1 series lead against them!

I have a strong dislike for Boston, even more so being in a division with them now, but they played some damn good hockey tonight and I thought they had it. Crazy, crazy game.

Incredible finish. Heartbreaker for Boston. Elation for Dave Bolland and Chicago. The old adage of throwing pucks at the net, as cliched as it sounds, is what wins games. Rubber on net. You never know what might happen. Kane won the Conn Smythe Trophy for Playoff MVP.

Congrats Blackhawks, commiserations to Boston... pretty good series. Maybe the Chi boys (who incidentally wear the best jerseys in professional sport) can go show the Cubs how it's done!

I know they're Stanley Cup champions now, but they're not miracle workers!! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to this dickhead?

MARCHANDMISSING.png

:D

Congrats Blackhawks, commiserations to Boston... pretty good series. Maybe the Chi boys (who incidentally wear the best jerseys in professional sport) can go show the Cubs how it's done!
I know they're Stanley Cup champions now, but they're not miracle workers!! :p

Hey, watch it! Both of you!

I'll be at the Blackhawks parade on Friday. Anyone else going?:p

As far as Bergeron goes...Insane that he was allowed to leave hospital, let alone suit up and play in Game Six. There's gotta be a line drawn somewhere.

As far as Bergeron goes...Insane that he was allowed to leave hospital, let alone suit up and play in Game Six. There's gotta be a line drawn somewhere.

It was only a broken rib, a bit of cartilage and muscle damage after Game 5. The hole in the lung and separated shoulder happened during Game 6.

Draw the line at brain injuries otherwise let them play. :thumbsu:

It was only a broken rib, a bit of cartilage and muscle damage after Game 5. The hole in the lung and separated shoulder happened during Game 6.

Draw the line at brain injuries otherwise let them play. :thumbsu:

The line should be drawn at anything where there's likely to be long-term damage sustained.

They do "long-term damage" to themselves every game...

A list of injuries that you can't play a game with? That would only result in players keeping their injuries secret and thus not getting proper treatment.

They're big boys and know the risks, no one is holding a gun to their heads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back