Super Rugby 2013 Super Rugby Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the final. There's a nice constrast in styles. The Brumbies will play for territory and try and choke the Chiefs at the breakdown. Whether they can do it or not will determine the winner. The Brumbies need George Smith to play as well as he did last week.

My feeling is it will be close for 60 mins or so and then the Chiefs will finally break the Brumbies and win by 10-15. The travel factor has got to be a handicap for the Brumbies. Hopefully they can deal with it better than the Sharks did last season.

Great comeback by the Chiefs. When they started playing more direct in the 2nd half they got the rewards. Messam was immense. Nic White had a bit of a shocker but overall the Brumbies played pretty well. I think they kick the ball away too much but I guess that's how they've played all year and they almost won the comp. Great season for them. Mowen seems like a great captain to me.

Travel was just a bit too much. Well done Brumbies very proud, the Chiefs are a damn good rugby team.

Not surprised.

Heard from a pretty reliable source that Jake absolutely cracked the shits when McKenzie was appointed. Apparently a couple of people got ahead of themselves and told Jake he had the job.

Not surprised.

Heard from a pretty reliable source that Jake absolutely cracked the shits when McKenzie was appointed. Apparently a couple of people got ahead of themselves and told Jake he had the job.

He should have got the job- McKensie has been an absolute flop! We are playing worse now than under Deans FFS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back