2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

RuFiO

IFBllD0.jpg
haha yeah Sam blew his load quite a bit yesterday. :p
dat Rick Nash doe!!!!!

Bickell continues to own the Wild :D

Not normally a fan of of the SO. But that was great. Great win by the Ducks.

Was just about to post the same thing. Great game. Jets really struggle to hold any sort of lead.
Staying out of the box might help...201 minor penalty minutes. PK is running at 83% which is good, but at the rate they go into the box... Short handed 172 times, 17 more than anyone else. Meanwhile Nashville have been shorthanded 119 times.

Staying out of the box might help...201 minor penalty minutes. PK is running at 83% which is good, but at the rate they go into the box... Short handed 172 times, 17 more than anyone else. Meanwhile Nashville have been shorthanded 119 times.

They just seemed to have stopped within that last 5 minutes of play. I think the Ducks had the last 12 shots on goal and were on a PK for a period of that time as well.

Speaking of running in to random hockey fans around.

Was going to a hawthorn game with a Zetterberg jersey on (was going to an AIHL game after) and was going up from the trains at etihad and a random bloke ran up and tapped me on the shoulder, politely told me "go sharks" and took off. Bradesmaen :p

Then again, wearing a lidstrom jersey, spot a guy in a preds jersey. (They'd just eliminated us from the playoffs and it was lidstroms last game) and he just walks over and says "sorry" :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much chance of sleeping with the racket that comes out of the speakers at that barn.
39 shots on goal.. the LA Borings are back. In contrast Washington had 38 on their own. I realise you do whatever to win a game, but geez you can still win without being so boring.

Not much chance of sleeping with the racket that comes out of the speakers at that barn.

Jesus christ it was obnoxious.

Nothing is worse the Xcel Energy Center though. The Wild PP song. Ugh.

Last edited:
Jesus christ it was obnoxious.

Nothing is worse the Xcel Energy Center though. The Wild PP song. Ugh.

The goal song at the Air Crash Centre on the muddy banks of Lake Ontario is the worst. Just a bunch of dickheads yelling out, "Oh Oh Oh Oh." to a terrible beat. It was really poor form when they played that song (I don't even know what it is) after Canada won gold in the WJ Championships. Awful.

First really poor game from the Panthers all season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back