GC 1-39
Carlton 1-39
Geelong 1-39
Essendon 1-39
Hawthorn 40+
Melbourne 1-30
West Coast 40+

@ $1,541...

I see that Sportsbet has an AFL multi promo on, bonuses of up to 40% if multi gets up - 40% is for 9 leg
Hi Kynge of Begrem

Not sure if you understand how this thread works, however the purpose is to pick the 9 games on the O/U 39.5 basis. The Sportsbet multi offer is for H2H games only and thus would be irrelevant to this thread.

Happy to help someone new to this thread out :thumbsu:

Regards

Hi Kynge of Begrem

Not sure if you understand how this thread works, however the purpose is to pick the 9 games on the O/U 39.5 basis. The Sportsbet multi offer is for H2H games only and thus would be irrelevant to this thread.

Regards
Brilliant. still laughing about this :)

Last edited:
I see that Sportsbet has an AFL multi promo on, bonuses of up to 40% if multi gets up - 40% is for 9 leg

Hi Kynge of Begrem

Regards
Am I doing this right?

Freo 1-39
Swans 40+
Richmond 1-39
Carlton 1-39
Geelong 1-39
North 1-39
Hawks 40+
Dees 1-39
Eagles 40+

@951.11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just sharing my multi, just because I got two legs right doesn't mean my other 4 will

Kanga I'm more than happy to post my ticket next week if by some miracle my multi gets up

What are the odds?

I'm just sharing my multi, just because I got two legs right doesn't mean my other 4 will

Kanga I'm more than happy to post my ticket next week if by some miracle my multi gets up

But how can you get two legs right if you haven't posted it after the fact?

a9usu8yp.jpg

Haha fair enough. People around here just get shitty when people post bets after the fact. Good luck could very well get up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back