2016 Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Groth lost in the quarters of a 100k in Dallas. This sounds like an ok week but of course in normal fashion, he beats world no. 110-odd Denis Kudla in the 2nd round and then loses to world no. 270-odd guy I never heard of in straight sets.

Barton and Smith both lost (to Moriya and Klahn respectively) in the quarters of West Lakes, but Duckworth is through to the semis with a 7-5 6-1 win over Jenkins. He should really beat Ito but it's Duckworth so he'll likely lose.

Yep, if he could win this challenger, it would be a big boost into the season

Sam Groth lost in the quarters of a 100k in Dallas. This sounds like an ok week but of course in normal fashion, he beats world no. 110-odd Denis Kudla in the 2nd round and then loses to world no. 270-odd guy I never heard of in straight sets.
He got golden setted by Reister in one of the grand slam qualies that's all i know.

He got golden setted by Reister in one of the grand slam qualies that's all i know.

Oh Sam.... :oops:

Him and Gooch have made the doubles final so I'd say that means no qualies in Memphis for Sam

Gee Groth only has the serve, not enough parts to his game, its just hit and miss with him.........

Guccione/Groth won their dubs final in Dallas. Handy bunch of points and might help Groth to play a few more doubles atp events. He is actually playing with Mirnyi in Memphis and they are seeded 4th.

Nick Kyrgios playing in Memphis I think it is tomorrow, playing Smyczek.

Matsoevic seeded 5 there also

Matosevic and Kyrgios both lost their 1st round games in Memphis.

Matosevic lost 6-3,6-2
Kyrgios lost 6-7 (5-7), 6-4, 6-3

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groth ended up winning that challenger in canada. About time he won one because that's a great way of getting points (and cash). Up to around 150 now.

Kubler beat Dutra Silva in a challenger, which should get him close to 300, he plays Falla next though. Groth won his first round against Ramirez Hidalgo . Ebden lost to a mexican wildcard:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back