2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Greyed out players can't be rookie listed, they can only be taken with Brisbane's PSD picks. Those selections will only potentially impact Brisbane and Mozzie Bites, so the rookie draft can begin straight after the PSD. peterss will be auto-ed from the bottom of the cheap list if he doesn't choose someone before Presti_is_god makes his selections

Greyed out players can't be rookie listed, they can only be taken with Brisbane's PSD picks. Those selections will only potentially impact Brisbane and Mozzie Bites, so the rookie draft can begin straight after the PSD. peterss will be auto-ed from the bottom of the cheap list if he doesn't choose someone before Presti_is_god makes his selections

Maybe this could be looked at as a rule change ?? Perhaps rookie listed but at current salary if opposition club or 75% if current club ?? Just spit balling haven't thought it through too much :$

On another note could we get the entire draft(s) finished before Christmas ?? That we almost be a record Russian ??

Maybe this could be looked at as a rule change ?? Perhaps rookie listed but at current salary if opposition club or 75% if current club ?? Just spit balling haven't thought it through too much :$
I like this, although I would say have these players available on on a normal Rookie salary if selected as a rookie, however at the end of the year you must either promote them to the senior list via the usual rookie promotion process or let them go through the draft process again. If you want them as a rookie for a second year then you would have to draft them as a rookie again.

Yeah i agree with that rule change.. Good idea the 1005 and 75% rule too.

For instance, I delisted Matthew Dick but didnt want to commit a senior list spot for him. But I would probably take him at some stage in a rookie draft if available.

I think peterss has auto-picked Eric Wallace for his last selection. (I assume that is bottom of the cheap list).

I think Roylion has the first Rookie Pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back