2014 LFFL Grand Final: Animals run wild vs. The Repeaters

Remove this Banner Ad

No it was more I had gunston as cc past week and dropped him this week. Fwd emg is more important than cc emg as there are two players that could be late omissions...especially players like franklin in the last round.

Think my money is gone...Parker already ahead of pendlebury

Arw team list(subject to change)
B: Jack macrae
B: Brandon Ellis (37)
Im: Jack Ziebell (33)
Om: Bryce Gibbs (39)
Fwd: Jarryd Roughead (c) 47.5x2=(95)
Fwd: Jack Watts (20)
R: Dan currie (42)
Tkl: Liam Shiels (35)
CC(fwd):Harley Bennell
Utl: Luke Parker (110)
=411

The Repeaters:

B: Kane Cornes (34)
B: Matthew Stokes (32)
CC: Paul Chapman (B) (33)
F: Josh J. Kennedy
F: Hayden Ballantyne (38.5)
IM: Ollie Wines (28.5)
OM: Nathan Jones (c) 45x2=(90)
R: Stefan Martin (27)
T: James Kelly (15)
U: Scott Pendlebury (56)
=354

Absolute disaster. Can't believe Pendles had such a shocker.

Last edited:
Hey you know that moment when you take a 50/50 chance and end up hating life... yeah.

ScreenShot2014-08-30at94825PM_zps3ba9870f.png

So Leuy is going score 40+, Mitchell scored 70. God damn I'm going to lose but I have the best emergencies out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EMG
R: Matthew Leuenberger 40
T: Tom Mitchell 70
U: Hamish Hartlett 74

The top two would have been an extra 68 points, putting me on 422. Wouldn't have considered picking Hartlett over Pendles but the other two were toss ups. Lost both.

EMG
R: Matthew Leuenberger 40
T: Tom Mitchell 70
U: Hamish Hartlett 74

The top two would have been an extra 68 points, putting me on 422. Wouldn't have considered picking Hartlett over Pendles but the other two were toss ups. Lost both.
I'm 40 points worse off from picking gunston as cc emg

I'm 40 points worse off from picking gunston as cc emg
Not a direct replacement. If Bennell spuds it up sure, but then if we 're counting not direct replacements then Mitchell as utility would have destroyed everything. 70 points before even looking at any other stats.

Kennedy couldn't have doe much more.... Think I am still up by about 2 with only macrae left
Yeah he just made the margin a bit more respectable. Was tempted to make him captain but can't complain about Jones. Well done Drew.

Arw team list(subject to change)
B: Jack macrae
B: Brandon Ellis (37)
Im: Jack Ziebell (33)
Om: Bryce Gibbs (39)
Fwd: Jarryd Roughead (c) 47.5x2=(95)
Fwd: Jack Watts (20)
R: Dan currie (42)
Tkl: Liam Shiels (35)
CC(fwd):Harley Bennell
Utl: Luke Parker (110)
=411

The Repeaters:

B: Kane Cornes (34)
B: Matthew Stokes (32)
CC: Paul Chapman (B) (33)
F: Josh J. Kennedy
F: Hayden Ballantyne (38.5)
IM: Ollie Wines (28.5)
OM: Nathan Jones (c) 45x2=(90)
R: Stefan Martin (27)
T: James Kelly (15)
U: Scott Pendlebury (56)
=354

Absolute disaster. Can't believe Pendles had such a shocker.
Repeaters = 424
Arw = 463

The double pronged forward theory lives on.

Congrats Drew. A well deserved winner. Even with some guns on the bench, and a late withdrawal to the best forward/captain in the game, you still pumped out a high 400. Welcome to the Pemiers Club. Toilets to the left, bar to the right, honour board straight ahead.

Congrats to you as well, Pie. You got the best out of an injury ravaged team. Thankfully you lost though because if Stefan Martin was a premiership player, Im sure WAG would have held me to my promise of quitting the game.

The double pronged forward theory lives on.

Congrats Drew. A well deserved winner. Even with some guns on the bench, and a late withdrawal to the best forward/captain in the game, you still pumped out a high 400. Welcome to the Pemiers Club. Toilets to the left, bar to the right, honour board straight ahead.

Congrats to you as well, Pie. You got the best out of an injury ravaged team. Thankfully you lost though because if Stefan Martin was a premiership player, Im sure WAG would have held me to my promise of quitting the game.
To be fair Martin was top five in rucks throughout the comp since he came in. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back