2015 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not many teams operating with hard tags this year it seems, sort of a trend or evolution i see happening.

We have lost a couple of good ones aswell
Crowley - drugs suspension
Hocking - Injured
Macaffer - injured for season
Kerridge - Injured/unsure of best 22

Carrazzo seems to still be doing roles, S.Selwood tagged last week, Weller is a decent tagger for the saints.

I thought the blues would for sure give attention to Gaff as they have in the past however he was left to run free.

Not much else happening it seems.

promo whoring for round 2. Using
Sportsbet: refund if leading at any qtr and lose (max 100)
Ladbrokes: refund if kick first goal and lose (max 100)

From last week, these two promos running again, so doing the same, backing expected loser on sports and ladbrokes and arbing out. Started well last night. Taking these teams to win
WC
RICH
GWS
ADEL
GC
PORT
FRE
HAW
North

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got $30 of bonus bets from Centrebet, so have put $10 on each of these:
Port 40+ @5.50
Hawks 60+ @4.30
Panthers 19+ @4.15.
Just thinking that the wet weather game last week may have taken a lot out of both teams, so I'll back the opposition, especially considering Port's at home and most of our players had no preseason games (also, Hawthorn are awesome). Manly has had a lot of injuries, and the Panthers can sometimes smash teams. Depends on which Penrith turns up.

Lol ffs @ the Bulldogs value comments.

Tigers don't lose that. Another 5 goal win. Could and should be much more.

You were saying?

Foot%20in%20Mouth.jpg

Surely the Dogs are worth a nibble against Richmond. Played well last week, and Richmond's win no longer looks like anything to write home about. The Dogs beat Richmond last time they played.
My first punt of the season and I'm $215 up. With $75 of free bets in the shed (put $25 on Mel :$).

That should see me get through the season and at worst break even (which is basically where I end up every season - I punt for the fun).

Looking back, I can't believe they were such good value. Even with the umpires 100% supporting the Tigers they looked shithouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back