2015 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll tell you why it's going out - Adelaide are going to play bruise free footy and it's going to be free flowing end to end stuff I reckon. Could easily see this being over 200 points. I'm on the over 189.5 in a big way. Reckon it's the bet of the round

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I'll tell you why it's going out - Adelaide are going to play bruise free footy and it's going to be free flowing end to end stuff I reckon. Could easily see this being over 200 points. I'm on the over 189.5 in a big way. Reckon it's the bet of the round

Why would Adelaide play bruise free footy? They have to win to try and finish 6th for a home final, Bulldogs should beat the lions but they still have to win to have a chance of a home final

Why would Adelaide play bruise free footy? They have to win to try and finish 6th for a home final, Bulldogs should beat the lions but they still have to win to have a chance of a home final
second best bet of the round is dogs line - 28.5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going for this bet today....

On Sportsbet:-
Bulldogs line (-28.5)
Fremantle under 61.5
Geelong h2d win
Carlton line +73

Total 15.59 and putting $10 on that....

I also had money on Rich 40+ and Port 40+ which yields +$2 odds looking good for that. Should of posted that yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back