2015 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Melb/GWS - U180
Coll/Ess - U183.5
- U203.5

And that's a wrap gentlemen. Been an eventful year, overall very happy with the totals this season considering the system was new to me starting round 12. Learned some valuable lessons too, so bring on next season. Cheers guys, enjoyed the s**t out of the year and see you next year (or if your an NBA fan, on the basketball forums)

Take it easy,
CD

Thanks Sketi, amazing news ;)
Haha was just saying cos I was considering hedging on the overs at the time. Good work getting on the under 203 live :)

The_Big_Ship I was cheering for your bet once it looked like my under was home!

Funny betting with totals when you kinda forget that the scoreline is really close sometimes. Definitely the way forward for me after this year though.

Melb/GWS - U180
Coll/Ess - U183.5
- U203.5

And that's a wrap gentlemen. Been an eventful year, overall very happy with the totals this season considering the system was new to me starting round 12. Learned some valuable lessons too, so bring on next season. Cheers guys, enjoyed the shot out of the year and see you next year (or if your an NBA fan, on the basketball forums)

Take it easy,
CD
Thanks dewd, I only started hitting totals recently too and have had a decent run, often used your bets as somewhat of a guide / affirmation.

Don't call it a year just yet though, surely there is some unders to be had in the finals???

Thanks dewd, I only started hitting totals recently too and have had a decent run, often used your bets as somewhat of a guide / affirmation.

Don't call it a year just yet though, surely there is some unders to be had in the finals???
:thumbsu:

No finals bets for me, whole different ball game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back