Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Poster of the Year - Congratulations Benwah83!

Who is the 2015 Bay 13 POTY?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Benwah83 on an outstanding year of posting :thumbsu:

I've booked myself into a shoop course in summer holidays so with any luck I can at least get through the noms stage next year.

That's unless my friends in charge have grander plans for me :):drunk::cry:

I :hearts: this place :rainbow::$
Not just the ability to shoop. Benwah has the ability to turn a visual concept into reality.

oogac and benwah shopping off would be like duelling banjos.

Congratulations to Benwah83 on an outstanding year of posting :thumbsu:

I've booked myself into a shoop course in summer holidays so with any luck I can at least get through the noms stage next year.

That's unless my friends in charge have grander plans for me :):drunk::cry:

I :hearts: this place :rainbow::$
Once I'm done tidying up your posting style we'll move on to the shooping. It's important to know that it won't simply happen overnight, but I guarantee by the end of the course Russell masterpieces like this will be within your grasp. Mastering the art of shooping is just one of the skills a top tier poster must have in their arsenal.

fat_man_russell.jpg

Once I'm done tidying up your posting style we'll move on to the shooping. It's important to know that it won't simply happen overnight, but I guarantee by the end of the course Russell masterpieces like this will be within your grasp. Mastering the art of shooping is just one of the skills a top tier poster must have in their arsenal.

fat_man_russell.jpg
Not us old style word fighters. .

It's not easy being a master shooper but I've been able to perfect the art after many years of blood, sweat and tears. I call that masterpiece the 'FAT BOI RUSSEL!'.
That sounds like a challenge to Benwah to me.

I reckon we should have a shooping challenge on the bay in the off season.

fat_man_russell.jpg
Not far off Bobbert :straining::rainbow:

If you could shoop an outtie in there you've nailed it ;)

PS: If I could shoop, I'd probably use Nicky Dals manhood as my belly button :$:fire:
Toots here I come:rainbow::rainbow:

And with voting now closed the people have spoken - it's time to crown our new 2015 Bay13 Poster of the Year... congratulations Benwah83.

A popular winner, Benwah takes it out in front of an exciting new addition and a returning veteran, Porked04 and Packedlunch.

Congratulations Benwah on yet another gong, reward for what was a truly epic year of lols on the Bay.

Get around him flogs :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Benwah :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Great reward for all the effort you put in this year.
Thanks for the lutz and hope it continues in the years to come.

So I guess this is the Official Handover Ceremony.

Benwah-POTY.gif

Congrats Benwah :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Great reward for all the effort you put in this year.
Thanks for the lutz and hope it continues in the years to come.

So I guess this is the Official Handover Ceremony.

View attachment 194431
Awesome. :thumbsu:. And great stuff Benwah83. Super year. May it continue. You get everybody involved with your work and that is a bonus and helps the Bay thrive. :p

The previous toots winner supported a team that won the premiership in each year he won it.

That good luck may rub off on Melbourne

**** this, I'm out of here, Misty should've won

hqdefault.jpg

Cheer up Teach....

191216_e7e7e26db698b9776ef9a42d102ff065.jpg

Reversed for a fresh perspective. Now you are grabbing Misty's left breast instead of his right. :rainbow:

Back