gillo94

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2014
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Which team that missed the 8 in 2014 is going to finish higher in 8 in 2015 than all the teams that missed last year?

I think Suns, with a healthy Gary

Last edited:

Has to be the Coast, I really can't see Brisbane kicking enough goals with either Close or Freeman as their two main targets.
Their mosquito fleet will have to run riot.

Brisbane definitely have a shot at getting there. Beams, Rockliff, Christensen, Hanley, Redden, etc. An exciting team for 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked the pies.

Second most likely is Brisbane and Gold Coast.

Sorry Adelaide. Can't see how this year will be much better than last year.

Not sure How Brisbanes Defence + Forward will go but Their midfield is arguable the best in the comp.

Should see a solid improvement from Gold Coast.

How so? I honestly see Crows, Pies & Blues missing finals

Certainty for finishing bottom 4 are Saints, Dees, GWS and Dogs
I don't reckon GWS are certainties, as much as I think they're a blight on the competition. They had a good trading period and will be getting some guys back from injury. They won't make the 8, but they might get out of the bottom 4.

I don't reckon GWS are certainties, as much as I think they're a blight on the competition. They had a good trading period and will be getting some guys back from injury. They won't make the 8, but they might get out of the bottom 4.

Saints, Demons, Bulldogs & havent ruled out Bombers

Gold Coast have the most upside out of all the available teams, followed by Adelaide, then Collingwood.

Why is it a certainty?

Because it just is. Saints no chance on finishing higher than 15th

Demons have been terrible for a long time and little has changed. GWS & Crows might finish outside top4 but neither will play finals

Because it just is. Saints no chance on finishing higher than 15th

Demons have been terrible for a long time and little has changed. GWS & Crows might finish outside top4 but neither will play finals
Well I'm bloody impressed, never met anyone who knows exactly what will happen 10 months in advance.

Well I'm bloody impressed, never met anyone who knows exactly what will happen 10 months in advance.

It's Saints & Demons, they might win few games here and there but obvious were both will end up on the ladder

Back