Player Sponsorship 2015 Nakia Cockatoo Sponsorship - PRIZE DRAW PUBLISHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and I'd like the varcoe badge removed please sj

While on the subject of the Season Launch, it was nice for those other blokes at the club to finally catch up to the rest of us:

GEELONG has officially inducted Matthew Scarlett as a legend of the club at its season launch at Simonds Stadium on Friday night.

Scarlett became the 22nd legend in club history, joining the likes of Doug Wade, Graham 'Polly' Farmer and Gary Ablett Snr.

The champion defender was, as usual, a man of few words as he thanked his teammates, family and those who had such a profound impact on him during his 15-year career.

"I'm not big on the personal stuff but it's such a great footy club and it (the honour) does mean a lot," Scarlett said.

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2015-03-27/cats-induct-scarlett-as-a-legend

Thought he was a bit of spud to be honest :p

Thought he was a bit of spud to be honest :p
That's alright you're in Switzerland right? All that snow and Toblerone has made you loopy, clearly.;)

Tbh I wouldn't have known anything about if it wasn't for my little departed friend on here telling me about him:)

Hey guys, was a great night. Shame Nakai wasn't there. Will do a write up soon and post pics. Thanks everyone!
He wasn't there? Interesting.

Is that you in the photo?

He wasn't there? Interesting.

Is that you in the photo?
Yeah mate he wasn't there. Was in NT collecting an award. We had rivers and hamish on the table at the dinner. Yeah thats me in the pic. Didn't realize i looked like such a cheese ball before i said it was ok to SJ to post it. Harry was great to talk to. Ended up chatting to him for a while

Yeah mate he wasn't there. Was in NT collecting an award. We had rivers and hamish on the table at the dinner. Yeah thats me in the pic. Didn't realize i looked like such a cheese ball before i said it was ok to SJ to post it. Harry was great to talk to. Ended up chatting to him for a while
I don't reckon you looked like a cheese ball, Fozza. More like you'd prefer nobody to be taking photos of you when you're out and about, enjoying yourself. :)
I look forward to reading your report and seeing your pics from the night!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Fozza.

Has your photo been on here before?
If not, I reckon we've met.

This is the first time my photo has been on here. Where do you think we've met?
Not sure. A conference maybe. Not in the electrical or hospitality industry?
Lets have a beer one day. Might see if I'm right.

Sounds good. I live in Brisbane tho.
ha ha. We'll never work it out then.
Must have been the posties other son. lol.

I've done a lot of conferences there over the river though.
Who knows. Will remain a mystery I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back