2016 Supercoach / Dream Team etc

Remove this Banner Ad

hey fellas, thoughts on Pittard for SC? can he go 80+?
I assume he won't get the vest ever again, just need his efficiency to improve and to get a few more touches per game

I assume he won't get the vest ever again, just need his efficiency to improve and to get a few more touches per game
Absolutely he can. At the moment he's in a group of players with Sam Mayes, Kolodjashnij, Harry Taylor and Sam Docherty in my backline. I'm probably going down the no uber premo defenders this year. 4-5 around the 350-430000 range.

He won't go backwards, he won't be dropped. I'm with DaTBird187 on defenders...mid priced this year. he's a good option if you've decided to go down that path. Probably wouldn't have him as first option but he's a good option to watch.

I have him in my team dude, I predict him to have a massive year. I think he will be low 90's average. At the internal trial he looked brilliant physically. No longer looks like a boy, looks like a man. All the play out of the back lines was through him and his kicking looked above average for him. He was hitting every target.

He is in my team. Low risk, low-moderate chance of breakout. I wouldn't hurry to recommend to others. Mostly in my team to make watching Port matches on the hill more enjoyable.

2 spots left in the Supercoach league - 765038
8 spots left in Real Dream Team - 726328

Supercoach is full, but 4 spots left in Real DT

Sorry to intrude.

Interested in Jasper Pittard supercoach wise, he scored 76 sc point in 50% game time.

@ 358k I'm verrrryyyy tempted to pull the trigger.

What do the port experts think? :)

Picked him because I finally think he will take the big jump. Showed glimpses a fair few times last year just how damaging he can be. Nows the time to jump on him if you're considering it.

Sorry to intrude.

Interested in Jasper Pittard supercoach wise, he scored 76 sc point in 50% game time.

@ 358k I'm verrrryyyy tempted to pull the trigger.

What do the port experts think? :)
He is an unconventional player and IMO hard to assign value to, as while fast and skilful he plays 'crazy brave' more than any player I can think of or remember. I'd take him because I love it when his mad, dangerous play works. And that sort of price v risk equation tickles me.

He is in my team. Low risk, low-moderate chance of breakout. I wouldn't hurry to recommend to others. Mostly in my team to make watching Port matches on the hill more enjoyable.
What do you see Pittard averaging sc wise in 2015?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you see Pittard averaging sc wise in 2015?
He started to get some cracking scores toward the end of last year ... I think this could be his breakout year. That being said I still havent picked him!! ONLY because I have too many Port players already!
Wines
Gray
Boak
Karakouer (Bench - forward)

Four players is my limit from one team ... if one is dropped before round one, then Pittard comes in into consideration

Hey guys thoughts on wingard? This is for a draft game just wondering if he will get any midfield time this year? Cheers in advance

Hey guys thoughts on wingard? This is for a draft game just wondering if he will get any midfield time this year? Cheers in advance

To be honest, given his knee trouble and missing a few weeks of pre-season, I think he will not have a huge amount of midfield time, and play mostly forward. Having said that, take out his lean patch in the middle of last year (an ankle injury and KO affected) and he still scored very well doing that role.

Clurey any chance of cementing a spot as a back rookie?

He's not best 22 and that's just a fact. At $120,000 he is a great fit for AFL Fantasy, but you don't want non-playing rookies and at this stage he is a wait and see player, who'll need another players injury to see him play.

Mitch Clark doing good things for himself with 6 goals at the Cattery. 111 fantasy points, could be a good pickup. Not sure of his price but I'm pretty sure it's not much.
Gregson and Cockatoo also doing well.

Mitch Clark doing good things for himself with 6 goals at the Cattery. 111 fantasy points, could be a good pickup. Not sure of his price but I'm pretty sure it's not much.
Gregson and Cockatoo also doing well.
Looking at clark he might hopefully become a forward/ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back