2016-17 Pero Cameron's Super League

What keeper system should we use going forward?

• Stay with previous system - 3 year term (5 keepers year 1, 3 keepers year 2, re-draft year 3)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Banana Boat

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Eric Bledsoe
G: Bradley Beal
SF: LeBron James
PF: Nikola Vucevic
F: Evan Turner
C: Andrew Bogut
C: Rudy Gobert
UTIL: Jordan Clarkson
UTIL: Emmanuel Mudiay
BN: Michael Kidd Gilchrist
BN: Marcus Morris
BN: Ben Simmons

Not really sure what to make of this team. Few studs, surrounded by high upside/high risk guys.

Ridiculous Wingspan

PG Dennis Schroder
SG CJ McCollum
G Jerryd Bayless
SF Paul George
PF Carmelo Anthony
F Wes Matthews
C Paul Millsap
C Marc Gasol
Util Markieff Morris
Util Joakim Noah
BN Justise Winslow
BN Jared Sullinger
BN Josh Richardson

Quite a few players coming off injuries, some unproven young guys and a couple of All Stars. Confident if all are fit I won't finish last, but some significant risks in there.

Just wanted to check the rules on this. Jrue Holiday, am I allowed to place him on the LTIR as he has missed 5 games even though not due to an injury to himself? Gridlock'd

I have done so, if this is incorrect I will change it around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the issue was Bostonian dropped Middleton and flagged him as IR. in this league you don't actually drop your IR guy - that's why there is an extra roster spot. Up The Ante thought he was available to pick up because all free agents in this league should be available to pick up.

Might need the commish to step in and sort this one out.

Yeah the issue was Bostonian dropped Middleton and flagged him as IR. in this league you don't actually drop your IR guy - that's why there is an extra roster spot. Up The Ante thought he was available to pick up because all free agents in this league should be available to pick up.

Might need the commish to step in and sort this one out.

Cheers, I wasn't aware we had to keep them on our list.

Thanks for another great year, shame we can only keep 5 player :( I wanna keep my whole squad!

Congratulations mate!

Just reward for some great drafting, timely free agent signings and crafty trading.

We will reconvene in August/September to nut out the new keeper system and begin the draft.

Cheers.

Hey all.

The upcoming season is now not too far away, so thought we better get things moving.

First to confirm the keeper system we are proceeding with is as outlined below?:

- Managers can keep 5 players per year;
- Managers can only keep the same player for a maximum of two/three years; and
- No hard resets of rosters.

For example:
Year 1: Player retains Steph Curry, KD, Boogie, Anthony Davis & Paul George (unrealistic obviously but used for example purposes)
Year 2: Player retains Steph Curry, KD, Anthony Davis and Paul George
Year 3: Player is still able to retain 5 players however is blocked from keeping Steph, KD, Davis or PG.
He/She would then be forced to assess the trade market to find somewhat similar value players or trade for pick swaps.

Last edited:
Thoughts as to whether we can keep players for a maximum of two or three years? I am leaning towards three.

Back