2016 AFL - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

1U Brisbane most behinds @ 15
It's 2-0 Richmond's way at the moment but Brissy's last month has gone lost by 1, won by 1, won by 4, tie. And this is despite some pretty big losses. 15's is overs for me

Edit - it's now 3-0 and out to $34. Damn

2u gws -53.5. think will cover mummy and Johnson back. Armfield missing. Line lower due to ess game. No mummy no gws, been the same way for two years

Anyone think Hawkins @3.40 to kick 4 goals is value?

Since 2012 has gone 6.0, 5.0, 3.2, 3.1 against the Saints. With Fisher and Dempster out, will play on Delaney who has played one game this season conceding 3 goals to Casboult.

Saints have covered 6/8 lines at Ethihad this year
Cats have covered 2/4
I reckon that Geelong has another level they go to in big games, but might have a tendency to go into cruise control against weaker teams. They should cover the line in the form they are in but might watch and place a bet inplay to make sure they look on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Sexton AGS @ $2.75 (SB) - Has kicked a goal in 7 of 9 games, inclusive the game he broke his arm and played a mere 30% game time for 4 disposals (which really, is a stretch to include anyway given he normally plays 85-90%). Is playing up forward primarily thanks to all GCs mids coming back. Thus have gone big on this. He is also $34 for first goal and last goal. I see no reason this shouldn't be in the $1.35 region at minimum. For comparison, B365 have him for 2 goals or more @ $2.40.
Sportsbet have him for $34 to kick three or more.... any chance?

Anyone think Hawkins @3.40 to kick 4 goals is value?

Since 2012 has gone 6.0, 5.0, 3.2, 3.1 against the Saints. With Fisher and Dempster out, will play on Delaney who has played one game this season conceding 3 goals to Casboult.

Also paying 4$ for most Goals at Luxbet

and 3.8 for 4 goals at Madbookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back