Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

Remove this Banner Ad

I have taken the liberty of asking the wider community in case it is a tie.

pmmsz.jpg

Only just saw this thread now unfortunately. Is it too late to be a sponsor?
No PP - at least not if you can bear the enormous responsibility of possibly having the deciding vote!
Tell me how much and I'll put your name down

And don't listen to Apex36

No PP - at least not if you can bear the enormous responsibility of possibly having the deciding vote!
Tell me how much and I'll put your name down

And don't listen to Apex36

Okay great, put me down for $100

I've just had a quick read and see you are in quite a dilemma MG. Do I really have to vote and alienate half the voters on this board? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay great, put me down for $100

I've just had a quick read and see you are in quite a dilemma MG. Do I really have to vote and alienate half the voters on this board? :eek:
If you get in now speedytiger or piebeast wii have that cross to bear

If you get in now speedytiger or piebeast wii have that cross to bear
Good enough for me, thanks for the advice that someone else has that weight of responsibility.

That being said, I vote for De Goey as he started his career at the Pies. That's the only way I can split the two.
Plus I absolutely love the way he goes about it. Future star, there can be no doubt.

Apologies to Aish voters, please don't take it personally :thumbsu:

Good enough for me, thanks for the advice that someone else has that weight of responsibility.

That being said, I vote for De Goey as he started his career at the Pies. That's the only way I can split the two.
Plus I absolutely love the way he goes about it. Future star, there can be no doubt.

Apologies to Aish voters, please don't take it personally :thumbsu:
Weak

Too much pressure!! If you all had of used your noggins and voted Marsh we wouldn't be in this mess.

Aish v De Goey. Hmmmmm

I feel with De Goey we know he will be a gun, Aish is a bit of a guess. If i was to meet one through a prize who would i prefer?

Dunno. I'll check before 10, hopefully it's all decided and i can remain loyal to Marsh

Too much pressure!! If you all had of used your noggins and voted Marsh we wouldn't be in this mess.

Aish v De Goey. Hmmmmm

I feel with De Goey we know he will be a gun, Aish is a bit of a guess. If i was to meet one through a prize who would i prefer?

Dunno. I'll check before 10, hopefully it's all decided and i can remain loyal to Marsh
Yeah - I think we should all change our vote to Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back