2016 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very deluded if you think that.

I can guarantee you Polkinghorne will not play 22 games.
He doesn't need to play 22, 8 early games will suffice.
Essendon supporters think he'll play and are happy to have him, why are you so anti-Polk?

You're very deluded if you think that.

I can guarantee you Polkinghorne will not play 22 games.

Do you really think i think Polkinghorne is the bombers best player?

776.jpg

Last edited:

It's all about context guys. The Bombers have 'lost' 12 of their best 22, let alone 30. While the powers that be at Essendon will be looking to get plenty of games into the young crop coming through- there aren't that many young kids that are durable enough to play all 22 rounds and finals (just sh!t stirring there about finals). I know that you guys can throw me a few names of first year (and even second year) guys that have played all 22, but it is going to be a long, hard year at Bomber-land and there is going to be plenty of games available for guys like Polk if they continue to put their hands up.
My point is, it's not like he's bobbed up at a Richmond/North etc where he would be fringe at best... there are 12 spots vacant from the get go.
And do you think that Grima/Kelly/Stokes et al will be up for a 22 game season- not with their records. Not saying he's the best player in AFL, it's just about context.

Nah you're right haha his first season was shocking haha. But he even said he's been working on his disposal a lot more & also his set shot goal kicking (could only kick goals on the run last year haha) in terms of his footy skills. #GetOnTheCock
#GetOnTheCock , you need someone now, hey Daniel, now that Jansen is gone

well thats interesting;

With Swallow now out indefinitely this brings in the chance to elevate MacPherson! You beauty! Jesaulenko!
I'm more interested in what it might mean for Hall and Martin ;)
What do you blokes think that means for Jesse Lonergan?
I'm seriously tempted, I know this is in the rookie thread but IDGAF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall & Lonergan both become SC relevant now. Neither currently in my team ATM, but both could find their way in.

Hall is pretty much a lock for me at M4 now. Lonergan an awkward price but a very real possibility at D4

Why do you rate Hall so much Kegs?
Lonnergan is firming for a def spot the more I think about it. (steer clear, I have cursed him) :oops:

Just the way he finished off last year, plus with GC injuries to their main mids I expect him to get a lot of mid minutes. Plus- I need a fwd at that price range and I don't trust JB's body just yet.

Just the way he finished off last year, plus with GC injuries to their main mids I expect him to get a lot of mid minutes. Plus- I need a fwd at that price range and I don't trust JB's body just yet.
Agreed.

Could easily take off this year how he finished off last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back