Media 2017 BFFL who's in?

Remove this Banner Ad

No problem.
If another spot opens up let me know.
If you are really keen on spot sausageroll you can probably have mine. I've got a few things happening in life that I need to prioritise over this and would be happy to hand over my team to someone I know will look after it.

If you are really keen on spot sausageroll you can probably have mine. I've got a few things happening in life that I need to prioritise over this and would be happy to hand over my team to someone I know will look after it.
Appreciate the offer mate.
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'd be happy to take on a side and would put a good amount of effort into it, as you know I would. But I'm not sure that I'm "really keen" on a spot right now.
So I'll happily take your team over if you really have other priorities and need to give it up, but I don't want you giving it up uness that's really the case.

Appreciate the offer mate.
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'd be happy to take on a side and would put a good amount of effort into it, as you know I would. But I'm not sure that I'm "really keen" on a spot right now.
So I'll happily take your team over if you really have other priorities and need to give it up, but I don't want you giving it up uness that's really the case.
It's all yours if you want it, as long as that's ok with Zim^zuM of course. If there are other coaches who are pulling out though I can stick around if needed, just probably won't be as active as I should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back