Certified Legendary Thread 2018 Grand Final : West Coast v Collingwood - Wooden Spooners to win Flag

not sure if this been posted anywhere else..just found it on Insta..
Sheed in the Feral Pie pocket, taken from their perspective, as he kicks that goal
and absolutely wrecks their achey-breaky hearts...
turn up loud for maximum booing effect....

@officialaflfan:

I really like that Lleyton was there barracking for us.

not sure if this been posted anywhere else..just found it on Insta..
Sheed in the Feral Pie pocket, taken from their perspective, as he kicks that goal
and absolutely wrecks their achey-breaky hearts...
turn up loud for maximum booing effect....

@officialaflfan:

hahaha Classic. the security bloke gives Dom a pat on the back.

Poor Pies fans. Didn't they know that boos are the life force that sustains West Coast.

Can someone give me a link to the AFL forum gameday thread? I can't seem to find it.

Can someone give me a link to the AFL forum gameday thread? I can't seem to find it.

*deletes pants*

Best Grand Final of the decade, hands down. It had everything you'd see in a cheesy Hollywood sports movie from the 90s:

* The down-and-out team nobody expected anything from all year vs the traditional darling of the AFL who were anticipated to make the GF all year

* The underdogs get blitzed in the opening term, then lead a spirited fightback to level the scores going into the final quarter

* Old stalwarts (eg: Schofield, Vardy) who many would say the game had passed by end up using their experience to overcome flashier/ better opponents on the day

* "The Passage of Play"

* Dom Sheed, the maligned player who shouldn't even have been out there that day, becomes the unlikeliest of heroes

If someone made a movie about it today it would be criticised into the ground as being an unrealistic and sappy Hallmark-esque piece like Mighty Ducks or Cool Runnings. Sometimes life truly is stranger than fiction.

The banner of Collingwood falling apart and Buckley consoling the sobbing banner holders before the game was a omen of things to come ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The banner of Collingwood falling apart and Buckley consoling the sobbing banner holders before the game was a omen of things to come ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everything looking good early and strong, but slowly it starts falling apart before the hearts ripped right out of it

Thread is great because the usual nuffies (majority Freo and Port fans) were trolling the s**t out of us after the first 5 goals by the Pies then all disappeared shortly after.

I'm working my way through it, enjoying how confident and wrong Adz was (as usual) pre-game.

When one of his threads backfired he had a melt and cried to the mods about receiving death threats and seeking legal action - which the mod was kind enough to confirm was definitely not the case, but unfortunately shut the thread anyway. The decent trolls at least double down or acknowledge they got it wrong, Adz went with the third option of using fake news to whine.

Thread is great because the usual nuffies (majority Freo and Port fans) were trolling the s**t out of us after the first 5 goals by the Pies then all disappeared shortly after.
It’s fantastic hey. I like to skip 5 pages at a time to see how things shift.

p. 25 - Eagles will win, JK or Shuey for Norm Smith

p. 35 - Eagles are s**t, 2015 all over again, must ban interstate GFs, De Goey GOAT

p. 45 - We may just still have a contest, umpires keeping Eagles in it like always, Darling is s**t

p. 55 - Hey this is actually an interesting game, Darling is s**t

p. 65 - Umpires keeping Collingwood in it like always, Shuey and Barrass dominant, Darling is s**t

p. 75 - Cox has finally come alive, Darling is s**t

p. 85 - Darling is awesome, Collingwood runner is terrible, Eagles going to run away with it from here

p. 95 - Eagles deserve to win, Shuey is GOAT, Collingwood’s only chance is Grundy

p. 105 - This is Ryan’s most important kick of his life, damnit stop missing, Eagles blowing their chances

p. 115 - Sheed’s mark doesn’t count, Ryan’s mark doesn’t count, umpires keeping Eagles in it like always, Darling wtf

p. 125 - Umpires ruined another GF, suck s**t Collingwood

It’s fantastic hey. I like to skip 5 pages at a time to see how things shift.

p. 25 - Eagles will win, JK or Shuey for Norm Smith

p. 35 - Eagles are s**t, 2015 all over again, must ban interstate GFs, De Goey GOAT

p. 45 - We may just still have a contest, umpires keeping Eagles in it like always, Darling is s**t

p. 55 - Hey this is actually an interesting game, Darling is s**t

p. 65 - Umpires keeping Collingwood in it like always, Shuey and Barrass dominant, Darling is s**t

p. 75 - Cox has finally come alive, Darling is s**t

p. 85 - Darling is awesome, Collingwood runner is terrible, Eagles going to run away with it from here

p. 95 - Eagles deserve to win, Shuey is GOAT, Collingwood’s only chance is Grundy

p. 105 - This is Ryan’s most important kick of his life, damnit stop missing, Eagles blowing their chances

p. 115 - Sheed’s mark doesn’t count, Ryan’s mark doesn’t count, umpires keeping Eagles in it like always, Darling wtf

p. 125 - Umpires ruined another GF, suck s**t Collingwood

That is skipping 10 pages at a time but I enjoyed the cliffs regardless

Back