List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think everyone is under selling crows kids. They have heap decent ones who haven’t had an opportunity yet.

we got a 2nd round pick for him. You do realise pick trading is up until and including draft day. Plenty of time to manouvre picks around
Each time we look at a positive outlook for the club ....this club just continues to show how conservative & nice we are ....it sickens me

Get fd Reid you campaigner.

Rolled over two trade periods in a row, let quality players leave for peanuts, and brought in zero quality. I’m done with Reid. New list manager needed.
He got us pick 4. If our team actually performed in 2019, the pick swap with Carlton would have been a masterstroke. The wheels fell off this year, and the deal didn't look as good in hindsight, but that's not his fault. Most other trades he's held firm and got some good deals. Lever, Cameron and mcGovern we all extracted full value. Guys like Keath, Greenwood and Jenkins are fringe players in a team that's missed the finals two years in a row. Club's aren't banging the door down to give up first round picks for these type of players.

We do have one of the better recruiting and drafting teams in the country though. If anyone can find decent players in picks 30's, 40's and 50's its Ogilive and his team

He got us pick 4. If our team actually performed in 2019, the pick swap with Carlton would have been a masterstroke. The wheels fell off this year, and the deal didn't look as good in hindsight, but that's not his fault. Most other trades he's held firm and got some good deals. Lever, Cameron and mcGovern we all extracted full value. Guys like Keath, Greenwood and Jenkins are fringe players in a team that's missed the finals two years in a row. Club's aren't banging the door down to give up first round picks for these type of players.

We do have one of the better recruiting and drafting teams in the country though. If anyone can find decent players in picks 30's, 40's and 50's its Ogilive and his team

Lets be honest. A street sign would have got us pick 4. That was all SOS and we just had to say yes to a no brainer. No skill involved from our part.

He did the Lever deal while simultaneously getting screwed by SOS for Gibbs.

For McGovern we did well, but we got massively lucky that Sydney was looking to get points for Blakey.

Cameron was about bang on the money. As much as this board may have been divided on his value and worth, CC was one of the few players that we had on our list that performed consistently in finals. I wouldnt have been happy with anything less than 12. Credit to him for getting that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Circa 2014 - "we've conducted an extensive search Australia wide and we've found our new list manager right under our noses. The son of the architect of the tippett scandal which cost us 2 years of draft picks".

afc supporter: "stop being so negative"

you reap what you sow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back