Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom Sheed sucked me in big time.

View attachment 654240
Is he finished, or was it just a bad week? That's the big question.

He spent a lot of time forward with Gaff returning vs Pies, if he didn't kick 3 goals he would have scored 80.

I started with him so it's not that bad for me, but this could be the end.

I'm giving him one more week. If he gets a lot of ball and scores well, I'll hold til the byes. If he has another shocker, I'll upgrade him to a mid premo that's dropped (Yeo or Cogs maybe) for under $100k and be satisfied that he did his job as a stepping stone

Cogs and Yeo are so juicy right now

Dusty is $520k with a BE of 178. I reckon he's going to come back with a fire in his belly. Won't like the criticism he's copping and now has a bit to prove, he's been poor for a year and a half

Dusty is $520k with a BE of 178. I reckon he's going to come back with a fire in his belly. Won't like the criticism he's copping and now has a bit to prove, he's been poor for a year and a half
Dusty is finished mate. Move on.

Dusty isn’t worth it mate. Still capable of big scores but gets shut down too easily, coaches know how to play him now.

Dusty will be in jail within 10 years.

And Bubba will be waiting for him. :moustache::thumbsu:

giphy.gif

Cogs is the only one I'd consider there

I've already got Oliver, Brayshaw and Sloane though who are around the same scoring level as Cogs, so I don't think I'd personally go there as yet though

Need to get Macrae and Neale first then I can work out who the other top mids are that I will need to complete my side with

Dusty! Very interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zerrett anyone?

Crushing it. Great starting option. Wishing with hindsight that I would have chosen him over Oliver or even Matty Crouch. But he'll be $600k this week, has played himself out of value. This is the first time since rounds 15-18 in 2016 that he's stung together three consecutive 120 scores. If only he could have saved this form for the after the bye weeks.

Crushing it. Great starting option. Wishing with hindsight that I would have chosen him over Oliver or even Matty Crouch. But he'll be $600k this week, has played himself out of value. This is the first time since rounds 15-18 in 2016 that he's stung together three consecutive 120 scores. If only he could have saved this form for the after the bye weeks.
Yeah I started him in DT, copped a 50 first up, but gone 95, 95, 128, 143 since, looks like he's scoring way better in SC, bit like Neale

Building

I guess Fyfe will be the early value option, problem is he ALWAYS gets injured...

I’ve been watching Ricky Henderson and he interests me greatly. Seems to have benefited most from Titch being out. Could have picked him up cheap but no balls. Only 0.6% ownership. Big POD material.

I’ve been watching Ricky Henderson and he interests me greatly. Seems to have benefited most from Titch being out. Could have picked him up cheap but no balls. Only 0.6% ownership. Big POD material.
Looks great the old silver fox
Running machine
Elite finder of the ball
Will see how he goes with shiels back in this week. Played a bit more in the centre Square last week. Will go back to o’meara shiels and worpel you’d think predominantly. If he was a def/mid or fwd/mid I wouldn’t hesitate.

Serious pod would take a monster chol to go him over a falling j Kelly/Fyfe/Oliver but I’ve never won supercoach and probably never will so kudos to the 1k who have him

Looks great the old silver fox
Running machine
Elite finder of the ball
Will see how he goes with shiels back in this week. Played a bit more in the centre Square last week. Will go back to o’meara shiels and worpel you’d think predominantly. If he was a def/mid or fwd/mid I wouldn’t hesitate.

Serious pod would take a monster chol to go him over a falling j Kelly/Fyfe/Oliver but I’ve never won supercoach and probably never will so kudos to the 1k who have him
Why we insisted on playing him as a half back, I'll never know.

Clarkson is a gem for getting the best out of players.

Why we insisted on playing him as a half back, I'll never know.

Clarkson is a gem for getting the best out of players.
He really is
It’s unreal

Even Blake Hardwick
Came in as the leading goal kicker out of the tac cup
Almost wins their b and f last year as a small defender. Guys a genius

I have no idea who/what this is refering too?

Clarkson played for North. Clarkson is a great coach who gets the most out of players.

Brad Scott coaches North but didn't play for us. He is almost the antithesis of Clarkson as a coach, with a coaching technique that nullifies players' strengths and ensures they don't perform to the level at which they are capable.

Clarkson played for North. Clarkson is a great coach who gets the most out of players.

Brad Scott coaches North but didn't play for us. He is almost the antithesis of Clarkson as a coach, with a coaching technique that nullifies players' strengths and ensures they don't perform to the level at which they are capable.
Fun fact, Clarkson was my footy coach in Year 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back