2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. Yeah, it's a keeper but only for 3 players so will keep my forwards over a goalie (most likely McDavid, Stone and Pastrnak). I'm just looking for starts next week.

With Rantanen down I think I might drop one of Bjorkstrand/Atkinson for Burakovsky actually. Might get more value out of that than switching defensemen.

Oettinger will get at least 1 start next week. The stars have a back 2 back at home vs Carolina. I think Jake will start at least one. Not sure if that helps. He might play the game vs Tampa after that, Bowness likes to go with the hot hand, so whoever plays better out of dobby and oettinger vs carolina, will get the game vs tampa

Oettinger will get at least 1 start next week. The stars have a back 2 back at home vs Carolina. I think Jake will start at least one. Not sure if that helps. He might play the game vs Tampa after that, Bowness likes to go with the hot hand, so whoever plays better out of dobby and oettinger vs carolina, will get the game vs tampa

Thanks. Yeah, I figure he'll probably get 2. I also have Talbot and Shesterkin. With the schedule messed up Talbot might only get 2 as well. Shesterkin might get 3. It's tricky because we only get 2 moves a week so I might just wait and see and stream a couple of goalies next week once they are confirmed.

The NHL really missed a trick by not banning Darryl Sutter from ever again being hired as a head coach.

Sucks the enjoyment out of every game he’s involved in, tonight’s game a complete contrast to Wednesday’s Oilers vs Montréal.

Good win against the Islanders to reclaim the lead in the East.
What a difference a couple of days make, huge contrast in the scoring

Every so often this season some poor old hockey journalist gets told to write a story about “not sleeping on so and so for the Hart Trophy”, then we get to see McDavid blow that preposterous opinion out of the water hours later.

Yesterday it was The Hockey News (Matt Larkin) - Sidney Crosby

Jason Robertson continues his amazing tear, 2 assists tonight including the primary assist on the OT game winner. Was a great play after a 1 min 40 shift where he had to play alot of defense on a carolina attacking cycle, win the puck and with no energy lead the break to get it to Benn.

Only 2 pts off the rookie scoring lead. We have a race now. I have a feeling because Kaprizov keeps scoring goals, if he eclipses 25 it might be enough of a stand out. But definitely a race.

8 game point streak for Robertson, longest in 25 years for Dallas.

Jason Robertson continues his amazing tear, 2 assists tonight including the primary assist on the OT game winner. Was a great play after a 1 min 40 shift where he had to play alot of defense on a carolina attacking cycle, win the puck and with no energy lead the break to get it to Benn.

Only 2 pts off the rookie scoring lead. We have a race now. I have a feeling because Kaprizov keeps scoring goals, if he eclipses 25 it might be enough of a stand out. But definitely a race.

8 game point streak for Robertson, longest in 25 years for Dallas.

He’s been great! Picked him up for my fantasy team a couple of months ago.

I don't know about you guys and girls but when I think of getting new fans into the 'ockey on a new TV network I think of retired Oiler and ex-Bruin, Flame and Penguin defenceman Andrew Ference.

Capture33.JPG

Good grief...

I’m pumped for the playoffs. I don’t expect Canadian teams to do much but the North division will be fun. I was hoping my Oilers would get a series against Nuks but that’s not gonna happen.

It seems relatively open at this stage. Some of the bigger chances have been a little inconsistent. I like the scoring power of Florida but don’t trust Bob. Vegas and Avalanche has been rolling along. Tampa always a threat. Canes, Wild, Islanders and Penguins quietly going about things. Should be good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3a6aac7970d1c11d41c2310d230ef3ef.jpg

It’s almost as amusing as getting DSP and Subban mixed up.

They obviously searched for pictures of "Oilers captain" instead of McDavid. Just a mistake, nothing to yell at clouds about like usual from our resident old man.

On their first attempt at emphasising their investment i think they could have got the google search right.

Pretty crazy to think that with only a handful of regular season games remaining the Caps can finish anywhere from top of the East to missing the playoffs (hopefully we put that to bed tomorrow though)

I don't know about you guys and girls but when I think of getting new fans into the 'ockey on a new TV network I think of retired Oiler and ex-Bruin, Flame and Penguin defenceman Andrew Ference.

View attachment 1113874

Good grief...

they can make this mistake a million times and I'll forgive them as long as they (and ESPN) kick pierre mcguire to the gutter

Pretty crazy to think that with only a handful of regular season games remaining the Caps can finish anywhere from top of the East to missing the playoffs (hopefully we put that to bed tomorrow though)

If the Rangers win all of their remaining six games the Capitals would have to go 0-6-1 to miss out.
I reckon AO8 and his mates are safe.

If the Rangers win all of their remaining six games the Capitals would have to go 0-6-1 to miss out.
I reckon AO8 and his mates are safe.
Yes, just stating that it is still a mathematical possibility which is quite bizarre so late in the season. I think we will get the job done tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back