Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1628654416813.png
86e1160d64034ffafdddfebb68ebdc8e0d79cc77.gifv

If there was one change I could make to SC it would be these rookies that get token games at the end of the season start rookie priced next year.

Maybe we can bombard the nerds the run it with emails all summer?

Cross fingers both Comben and Kemp have shockers.

If there was one change I could make to SC it would be these rookies that get token games at the end of the season start rookie priced next year.

Comben is a KPF coming off a very long injury streak and has played a grand total of 1 VFL game and 2 practice matches as a CHF/Ruck. It is very possible that he won't go that well in a tiring side at the end of the year, but he will probably get both games for development purposes.

In saying that, he kicked 4.3 in 45 minutes in a joint essendon-north scratch match against Brisbane's very average VFL side, kicked 2.3 against Port Melbourne in a full VFL game and was reportedly quiet in a scratch match last week, so it is a guess how he goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comben is a KPF coming off a very long injury streak and has played a grand total of 1 VFL game and 2 practice matches as a CHF/Ruck. It is very possible that he won't go that well in a tiring side at the end of the year, but he will probably get both games for development purposes.

In saying that, he kicked 4.3 in 45 minutes in a joint essendon-north scratch match against Brisbane's very average VFL side, kicked 2.3 against Port Melbourne in a full VFL game and was reportedly quiet in a scratch match last week, so it is a guess how he goes.
and he will never be relevant in sc now.
if he averages 60 hes done forever.

and he will never be relevant in sc now.
if he averages 60 hes done forever.
That's all I think he'll ever be tbh. High average marks and the occasional bag is his only way, but he looks like another low disposal high-impact KPF, so fairly ill-suited for SC purposes.

Or medical subs

tenor (39).gif

Yep if they haven’t had their first price rise.

Yes F.Macrae's performances as the medi sub might make him affordable next season. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

So far he has played 8 games for 295 points Avg 37. If he plays the last 2 games and scores 60 in each then he will have an average of 42 and should be around $170k next year. With another full pre season he might be able to get up to an 80 average next year he will be a bargain.

So far he has played 8 games for 295 points Avg 37. If he plays the last 2 games and scores 60 in each then he will have an average of 42 and should be around $170k next year. With another full pre season he might be able to get up to an 80 average next year he will be a bargain.
Finn Macrea is looking better with each game

An average of 42 on this years prices would give him a start price of $225k :( Probably still worth it, but would need to average 80+ to make enough to justify starting him. Be tough to start him, Daicos, and Horne at around $200-220k.

Average of 37 is $199k, hopefully he gets "managed" for the last two games.

He seems to have improved a lot (strange now he's playing midfield) and should be better after another pre-season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back