AFL 2022 AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing the Big O bets jikost

2+ 3+ @ $14, $67 (pb), 4+ @ $266 (sb)

Also a hail mary on a Bomber avalanche of goals

Multi Wright 4+ Stringer 3+ Jones 2+ @ $25 (pb three leg multi bet return offer)

---

Liam has played the Blues three times, in two of those matches he kicked four goals.

Ryan 3+ 4+ 5+ @ $5.70, $17, $51 (ts)

Since the bye, Petrucelle has scored 1.2 0.0 1.2, Waterman has scored 2.1, 1.0, 1.2

Petrucelle 2+, 3+ @ $6, $19 (ts)

Waterman 2+ 3+ @ $6, $26 (tab)

Multi Pet 2+ Wat 2+ @ $18 (sb)

Multi Pet 3+ Wat 3+ @ $212 (sb)
Waterman has every chance of getting 3+ Goals or more

im looking at this and am i wrong but do i only need 4 more goals?
McKay 3+ one more
Curnow 2+
Darling 2+one more
Rioli 2+ one more
Motlop 1+
Fisher 1+
Waterman 1+
Kennedy 1+

@103

Surprised you went McKay 3, Curnow 2, would have gone the other way.
Rioli and Motlop is a worry.

McKay 3+ one more
Curnow 2+
Darling 2+one more
Rioli 2+ one more
Motlop 1+
Fisher 1+
Waterman 1+
Kennedy 1+

@103

Surprised you went McKay 3, Curnow 2, would have gone the other way.
Rioli and Motlop is a worry.
im actually worried about Darling that campaigner always screws me and tbh i thought i did both of em for 2 i didnt realise until the bet was placed McKay was 3+ that was a complete misclick lol

but yea its the 2nd half so im used to 2nd half disappointments

FML this weekend has been absolute dogshit for me. Unless Walsh can pull a rabbit out of a hat, which I doubt now this weekend will be an absolute train wreck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still spewin about the McInerney miss, seriously wtf
I only saw the replay of the Charlie pass to him in the goal square, my heart probably would have snapped in two, if I saw him LIVE missing that shot.

I only saw the replay of the Charlie pass to him in the goal square, my heart probably would have snapped in two, if I saw him LIVE missing that shot.
which was the worse miss?

Th 20 metre out shot in front or the run from behind tackle in the goal square? On any other day Big O, would have nailed both. Bombers tackling pressure seemed switched on today, something that has been a bit of a downfall for them this year.

The tackle in the goal square was a mixture of lack of awareness and being a tad slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back