Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackenzie out makes holding day feel like the better move to me. If I held McKenzie was going to have to take Hollands’ 49. Now in trading him I just take Cowan’s 39 for Day instead of Hollands’ 49 for McKenzie, ergo 10 ppg loss for the hold. And covered next week + the forward is in to replace Ziebell and or Sheezel on their moves to defence.

McGrath to Rivers
Mackenzie to Pickett

Cowan, Wilmot, Ginbey, Chandler the extent of rookies on the field. 65k banked for next week, where touch wood it’ll probably be a double downgrade of Uwland and Davey/Cowan/Hollands. Or if Worpel stinky, probably sideways him to Chayce Jones or take him to a 750k mid if there’s any value (Whitfield? McCluggage?) or Setterfield to a Laird type

Edit: only flag is we had 12mm of rain overnight in Adelaide (Mt Barker where the north game is somehow had les than 1mm) Reckon there won’t be much rain during the game, but wonder how the wet conditions will impact scoring for rivers and pickett

Mackenzie out makes holding day feel like the better move to me. If I held McKenzie was going to have to take Hollands’ 49. Now in trading him I just take Cowan’s 39 for Day instead of Hollands’ 49 for McKenzie, ergo 10 ppg loss for the hold. And covered next week + the forward is in to replace Ziebell and or Sheezel on their moves to defence.

McGrath to Rivers
Mackenzie to Pickett

Cowan, Wilmot, Ginbey, Chandler the extent of rookies on the field. 65k banked for next week, where touch wood it’ll probably be a double downgrade of Uwland and Davey/Cowan/Hollands. Or if Worpel stinky, probably sideways him to Chayce Jones or take him to a 750k mid if there’s any value (Whitfield? McCluggage?) or Setterfield to a Laird type

Edit: only flag is we had 12mm of rain overnight in Adelaide (Mt Barker where the north game is somehow had les than 1mm) Reckon there won’t be much rain during the game, but wonder how the wet conditions will impact scoring for rivers and pickett
Are you sure you want to get off Mackenzie so early? He still has a fair bit of cash to make and it appears as if it's merely a one week rest. I think you'd be better off moving Wilmot on (although also got a fair bit to make).

Are you sure you want to get off Mackenzie so early? He still has a fair bit of cash to make and it appears as if it's merely a one week rest. I think you'd be better off moving Wilmot on (although also got a fair bit to make).

I could move Alwyn Davey instead, but means I have to go Hunt instead of Pickett (or Rivers). Not sold on Hunt, esp v Geelong on a wet smaller ground. And means I’m loaded for defenders even before the DPPs next week.

I feel like resting McKenzie in a week where Day is missing is a bad sign for him. And realistically priced at 52 if he gets 30 and priced at 55 after this week, breakeven is 55. So we think he’s a materially > 55 player from this point on given his diminishing CBA role?

I could move Alwyn Davey instead, but means I have to go Hunt instead of Pickett (or Rivers). Not sold on Hunt, esp v Geelong on a wet smaller ground. And means I’m loaded for defenders even before the DPPs next week.

I feel like resting McKenzie in a week where Day is missing is a bad sign for him. And realistically priced at 52 if he gets 30 and priced at 55 after this week, breakeven is 55. So we think he’s a materially > 55 player from this point on given his diminishing CBA role?

Adelaide oval small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back