Toast 2023 Rising Star - Congratulations Harry Sheezel of The North Melbourne Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Sheezel's got Jesus covered. Have you ever seen Jesus do a clean pick-up then do a 180 in a contest before delivering a 30 metre perfectly weighted kick to one of his team mates? Yeah. Didn't think so.
Sheezel certainly has more sycophants following him around.

Amiss & Owens both had better debut seasons for mine (not to say Sheezel wasn't impressive).

Their 2022 seasons were better than Sheezels 2023? Doubt... Their years this year weren't even good enough. ;)
Got me :tearsofjoy:

fuck my life fml GIF

deserved winner.
Was between him and Ashcroft, til that injury took out Ashcroft.

Love seeing kids come in and impact in their first year. Almost guaranteed to have fantastic careers to watch for the next decade.

The lack of respect to Amiss is staggering. Should have won the whole thing. Kicking 40+ goals as a teenage key forward is infinitely more rare, impressive and important to winning than racking up touches at half back.

The lack of respect to Amiss is staggering. Should have won the whole thing. Kicking 40+ goals as a teenage key forward is infinitely more rare, impressive and important to winning than racking up touches at half back.
Hasnt had a proper pre season yet. Cant wait for a couple of years in the gym. Already a smart player. Will be hard to contain when he gets stronger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back