Game Day 2023 Round 04 Bloods v. Port Adelaide - Sat. 8 Apr - 7:30 PM - SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see buddy in the forward 50 for the rest of the year

Too much run and gun straight into pressure. Not everyone has to play like Collingwood. Last year used elite foot skills and occasional run on from behind. This game just handball handball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole defence was exceptional for most of the game, did so well to cover losing two key defenders. Mids were shocking in the second quarter but responded well in the 2nd half. Forward structure was all over the place and Heeney and Bud out of form killed us. Too many missed set shots like last week. Papley really the only shining light down there but couldn't do his trademark drag us over the line tonight.

Got to be the funniest ending to a game ever tbh. From Mills running off fist-pumping when he could of possibly shepparded it through, to Florent and Stephens celebrating over the boundary.
Comedy gold.

We won the inside 50's 67 to 45 and we somehow still lost the game.
Forward line is dysfunctional. Lower eyes, look for the lead. Only once can I recall one of our talls taking a mark on the lead when I think Gulden hit McDonald. Otherwise it was just bombing it to a pack in hope. Also, the goal kicking is woeful. Buddy's at 3/4 time was the worst. I think we need to go for a smaller, more mobile forward line. Try Heeney, Papley or Hayward out of the goal square at times - I'd back any of them to beat a direct opponent one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back