Autopsy 2023 Round 22 – Port Adelaide vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 13, 4.40pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

75 is our biggest losing margin vs Port in our history..looks like it maybe under threat the way we are playing

Strong chance we'll be 10th after this round as the percentage is going to take a smashing by the looks of it.

The only positive is that 7th-10th will all be on 44 points so it's basically going hell for leather for the last 2 rounds.

Daniels, Bedford, hopefully Callaghan and maybe an unexpected XOH to return.

Not happy with losing, but maybe the priority now is getting through the game without injuries.

Riccardi 3 goals. We need to not get thrashed even if we lose. Only Collingwood have smashed us this season

Port are a very well drilled side who have spent a long time learning this system. We are the opposite. This is a growth year guys. No need to be disappointed in this performance. They players are learning how good teams play.

This is going to be on the same scale as our Collingwood loss, unless we do something soon to stop their onslaught

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are a very well drilled side who have spent a long time learning this system. We are the opposite. This is a growth year guys. No need to be disappointed in this performance. They players are learning how good teams play.
Our season is on the line, we have everything to play for and we serve up this rubbish.

No, I’m disappointed.

So poor from us today. Glaring structural issues around the contest. No contested marking pressure inside 50.

Many of our senior players very poor in disposal and couldn’t find target who weren’t under pressure. The only positive was our running game.

Cumming has really not benefited from getting pushed out of the backline. I think he could do with a bit more consistency in where he sits structurally because he has been awesome the last 2 years but he just looks lost the last few games.

Tough slog today.

Almost wanted to look away for a while but somehow managed to get through the game. Least the commentators weren't too bad, watched a game yesterday which was quite clear who the commentator's favourite to win was which made listening quite difficult while trying to watch.

Riccardi with his 4 goals today, very thankful and glad for that - Not sure how others feel, though I find Riccardi shows some promise and then fades.

Wish we could see some more consistency from him because his 4 goals today has me once again questioning whether there is some promise there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back