Game Day 2023 Round 23 Discussion - Finals are a Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my h2h by 45. Not pulling the trigger on Mills + $100k to Neale was the difference. Was cautious and wanted to save the trade for another league grand final next week. Mills will probably drop a heap and make trading a tad difficult.

Sorry, but I hope you get scaled down 2 points so that post 666 of this thread can be 2,666 points.

200.gif

Scaled down 3 points, ruined everything.

Hilariously beat my 1900 last week with an extra donut ( 3 ), Blake " The Make-A-Wish Kid " Drurys 9, Macraes 49 and that weak campaigner sicily as C

Goodwin seems quite the salty, ungracious turd tbh.

Can't believe anything that Goodwin says... Because apparently Oliver was "right to play the King's Birthday match"!

Then the week after...

& the week after...

& the week after...

(Should I trade him yet?)

No, he'll be right to go next week!

4 weeks later...

Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2508 all out.

Finally nailing the captain choice (albeit was a choice between two) saw a decent score rolled out.

Like most Mills on the poo pile. Shame Windy was playing at the same time as him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought that was OK since I had Gawn captain and a few other underperforming potatoes but it doesn't look that great compared to other scores here.

Probably won't rise in the rankings but at least I won my only prelim.

2711. Wow!
Hope I haven’t peaked a week early!
Who would have thought 6 weeks ago that Young and Day would be smashing out 110s?
A bit pissed I wasted my last trade on Libba to Piggy, really wanted Libba as a pod next week, but my matchup was looking close before the Dogs game, ended up winning by 200+. Oh well, first world problems…
Sunday Bloody Beauty Sunday!!!

the jesus win GIF

Things I’d like to see in SC next year… tactical sub.
The ability to take a player out mid-game, and replace with any player on the bench yet to have started their game.

Things I’d like to see in SC next year… tactical sub.
The ability to take a player out mid-game, and replace with any player on the bench yet to have started their game.
Mentioned this to pencil-neck during the week in a tweet. Hope he saw it.
In the real game a team has a player on the bench that substitutes for a player with an injury. If we have a player on the bench in SC then a relative % of their score should count to your total if one of your players gets injured.
Libba injured in Q1, you get 75% of whatever your bench player scored added to your score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back