Vent 2023 Vents & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just a sucker for punishment so here I am again.

Just wouldn't be a supercoach board if there was nowhere to melt and when I melt I melt.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Me 3 months ago "hopper is obviously a classic mid priced trap!" Me one month ago "you gotta have hopper!". Me now "hopper is obviously a classic mid priced trap!"

Know it's early but I'm thinking I should have gone with my gut already.

SuperCoach is the biggest exercise in group think ever. Psychologists will be studying the boomer degens on here in future generations to come 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got massively burnt not starting Hewett and Brodie last season so I thought I would learn from that and go against my gut to pick the massively popular mid-pricer this time (Hopper) despite thinking he is a s**t player and then he drops a 67, sigh.

Regret putting too much efforts into SC in the preseason.

Should have just logged in this week, in particular today and able to create a team without any built up bias :mad:
Subscribe to this theory.

If Taranto scoring 103 is your biggest problem you'll be ok...
True. It’s the 55% DE that’s a killer. I don’t think any of us expected much more. It’s a bit like Titch, just need to get enough cheap crappy possessions to counter act the amount of duds.

True. It’s the 55% DE that’s a killer. I don’t think any of us expected much more. It’s a bit like Titch, just need to get enough cheap crappy possessions to counter act the amount of duds.

Around stoppages he just kicks it forward without looking when under pressure. He'll average 105 easily. He'll have the odd 140 game when he kicks a couple goals and those quick kicks find team mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back