AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 10

Remove this Banner Ad

ok last one and i'll quit spamming
Corey durdin - he is hit or miss, but for a small forward paying these odds i'll have a go. All he needs to do is make the most of his couple of chances. Has kicked 2+ in 8/42 games. So the odds for that should be more around the $5.20 mark. Had 4 scoring shots against the giants a month ago.

AGS $2.25
2+ $9.50
3+ $41 b365

I like Daniher for marks vs Richmond. 6/8/10 at 1.75/3.70/10 at PB. Richmond have been giving up 119+ marks the past three weeks, and hopefully it won't change.

Could multi Daniher 5 goals into 8 marks @ 19 (boosted)

I looked at all the players that recorded 8+ marks against Rich in the last three weeks.

The most common position was KPBs. Particularly the slightly loose, intercepting types.

Wing/outside/uncontested mid types also at the top of the list. HBF/back pocket types also quite high, but that was boosted by Freo which chips the ball around its backline a million times a game.

KPF was OK, led by Naughton (10 marks), Sam Darcy 7, Daniel Turner (8).

I like the Daniher bet you listed. I would prefer Harris Andrews for 10+, although admittedly he's at much shorter odds. If they were listed, I'd be having a nibble at Jarrod Berry, Zorko, McCluggage and maybe Ryan Lester.

Curnow 2
Heeney AGS
Papley AGS
Heeney 25
Cripps 25
Rowbottom 15

De goey AGS
Rankine AGS
Hill AGS

Greene 2

@17.40

FIRE UP YOU ORAZIO LOVER