AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody overrated yet if he were a free agent clubs would line up with 8 year offers. The mind boggles
Yep, agree! He'll play a decent game now and then, but the mediocre outweighs the good and he is injury prone.

From previous posts...

On the Charlie Cameron suspension. Brisbane are appealing. Not surprised.

Carlton injuries, aside from McGovern and Saad, Cerra also has a hammie injury.

Oscar baker had a couple chances on the weekend, and last time he played saints he kicked 1.1 when doggies only kicked 41 points total
Ags $2.70
2+ $19
3+ $126

B365
Sucker for punishment

Marshall AGS @ $3.50 pb - Bit of a gamble but Ross keeps mentioning bringing in another ruck to help out Marshall and coming off a 5 day break with King potentially out I think this might be the week they bring in Campbell or Hayes to allow Marshall to spend time resting forward.

2+ @ $21

Fair point. I didn't see that.
I'm comfortable with u40 outcome.

Ladbrokes have the best odds on the either side unders, especially the under 39, Tab has an either side under 30 line that is usually around 1.50-60.

I've tried the streak betting method with them, as in rolling each winning into the next one and trying to be selective with them. It doesn't take long before it goes ass up.

Marshall AGS @ $3.50 pb - Bit of a gamble but Ross keeps mentioning bringing in another ruck to help out Marshall and coming off a 5 day break with King potentially out I think this might be the week they bring in Campbell or Hayes to allow Marshall to spend time resting forward.

2+ @ $21
Hes been saying bringing in another ruck for a year now :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kai Lohmann Anytime Goalscorer
Tom Emmett Anytime Goalscorer
Jamie Cripps Anytime Goalscorer
Paul Curtis Anytime Goalscorer
Dylan Moore Anytime Goalscore

$6.45 PB

AFL Thursday Night Football. Sportsbet Free Hit on the Same Game Multi.

Saints v Bulldogs
Sam Darcy 2+ Goals
Ugle-Hagan Anytime Goalscorer 1st Half
Ugle-Hagan Anytime Goalscorer 2nd half
Western Bulldogs with a +40.5 handicap
Rowan Marshall Anytime Goalscorer
Odds: $19.25

Adelaide v Essendon
Fogarty 2+ Goals
Xavier Duursma Anytime Goalscorer
Under 175.5 Points
Odds: $10

Swallow kicked 3 in just over a quarter coming on as the sub to play forward replacing Rosas. With Rosas out this week he could be a chance to get a full game in the role. Obviously a chance he starts sub again which will void the bet so seems pretty low risk. Ben Long did kick 5 in the VFL so he could replace Rosas as he did against the Dogs but he's a ******* potato.

AGS $2.50
2+ $12
3+ $51
PB

Swallow kicked 3 in just over a quarter coming on as the sub to play forward replacing Rosas. With Rosas out this week he could be a chance to get a full game in the role. Obviously a chance he starts sub again which will void the bet so seems pretty low risk. Ben Long did kick 5 in the VFL so he could replace Rosas as he did against the Dogs but he's a ******* potato.

AGS $2.50
2+ $12
3+ $51
PB

tailed

AGS $2.50
2+ $12
3+ $51
PB
Tried to tail but pb down again lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back