Votes: 40 44.0%
  • Yes - I'll be picking Daicos in R1 - If he scores 100 or more in R0

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • No - I won't be picking Daicos in R1 - Irrespective of his R0 score

Votes: 35 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So i currently have 3 mids (Daicos, Martin, Roberts) & 2 forwards (Fisher & Comben) to potentially add to my backline. I think ill keep Fisher as a D7/F7 or even as D8/F8

Roberts ill probably trade soon and then Massimo & Zilliams can be traded to mids or forwards in the coming weeks.

You confident that Yeo can keep going at his current rate?

Absolutely mate.

He is injury free for the first time in years and is the eagles main mid that you can pick in our backlines.

I had him in my pre season team so much but took him out last minute. :(

My defence has been rock solid for a while.

Sheezel, Houston, Whitfield, Yeo, NWM, Mass

Bench: Clohesy, Coffee

Mids include Martin, Daicos and Roberts. + graham.

Will give me plenty of magnets to move around.
Is the plan to cash NWM or Yeo in for an SP mid eventually? While the DPP flexibility is nice, you have seven premo defenders, so could be bleeding some points later in the year to teams who have eight genuine SP mids.

Obviously, there'll be injuries etc, so probably doesn't matter too much for now.

Is the plan to cash NWM or Yeo in for an SP mid eventually? While the DPP flexibility is nice, you have seven premo defenders, so could be bleeding some points later in the year to teams who have eight genuine SP mids.

Obviously, there'll be injuries etc, so probably doesn't matter too much for now.

Of course. Will be trading to suit my bye structure. I've gone a very different path of travel to others and working well.

DAICOS out before got my NWM now I'll look to NwM to premo mid in coming weeks.

Absolutely mate.

He is injury free for the first time in years and is the eagles main mid that you can pick in our backlines.

I had him in my pre season team so much but took him out last minute. :(
Great, I'll get him in as a cheapish DEF keeper. If he spuds up or gets injured you’ll owe me big time! :p

Great, I'll get him in as a cheapish DEF keeper. If he spuds up or gets injured you’ll owe me big time! :p

Hide Hiding GIF

Of course. Will be trading to suit my bye structure. I've gone a very different path of travel to others and working well.

DAICOS out before got my NWM now I'll look to NwM to premo mid in coming weeks.

Well NWM makes it easy next week.

Should be double premo mids in for me.

He does have the best bye though, so will think about it next week. Blessed with trades so could be some luxuries come bye round

def1.PNG def2.PNG def 3.PNG

Hayden Young is the best premo i can get this week and its bloody tempting but im not sure i should finish my defence yet...

View attachment 1964597View attachment 1964599View attachment 1964598

Hayden Young is the best premo i can get this week and its bloody tempting but im not sure i should finish my defence yet...
Yeh, a lot of people have the same problem. I have all the players you have there except Yeo instead of Whitfield.

Seems to me a better approach is not get Young this week, but instead wait for fallen midfield premos luike Green, Dawson,Petracca etc and get them as you cull Mass, Zilliams etc and move Martin, Daicos etc down back.

Yeh, a lot of people have the same problem. I have all the players you have there except Yeo instead of Whitfield.

Seems to me a better approach is not get Young this week, but instead wait for fallen midfield premos luike Green, Dawson,Petracca etc and get them as you cull Mass, Zilliams etc and move Martin, Daicos etc down back.
Good advice, do I trust it
IMG_2477.jpeg
Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$190k and he won't play the Tigers every week. At least we get another look.
I got the impression Turner just had a night out, and couldn't get out of the way of the ball .....it followed him

IMO he has trap written all over him

Last edited:
Back