Votes: 40 44.0%
  • Yes - I'll be picking Daicos in R1 - If he scores 100 or more in R0

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • No - I won't be picking Daicos in R1 - Irrespective of his R0 score

Votes: 35 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Another week goes by that I cant trade out Reid.

Anyone else thinking we may as well keep him? Any more visibility on how many more weeks he is out?
I'm wondering whether he's ok to hold.

At least until a better sideways option comes along.

After round 6 we can always trade him to a rookie on another line and move Roberts/Mckercher back if he's still dead.

I'm wondering whether he's ok to hold.

At least until a better sideways option comes along.

After round 6 we can always trade him to a rookie on another line and move Roberts/Mckercher back if he's still dead.
Yep am thinking the same re replacing ded DEF rookies. We can afford no bench cover until the early-season byes are over so no great rush whilst there are great bubble boys available on other lines

Season 3 Yes GIF by NETFLIX

What is everyone's thoughts on Sicily and Sinclair, now that we're getting way less kick-ins.

Sicily 2023 kick-in stats:
45 kick-ins
45 / 20 matches = 2.25 kick-ins per game
42 play-ons
42 x 3 pts = 126 pts (rough figure of course)
126 / 20 = 6.3 avg

Sinclair 2023 kick-in stats:
90 kick-ins
90 / 24 matches = 3.75 kick-ins per game
84 play-ons
84 x 3 pts = 252 pts (rough figure of course)
252 / 24 = 10.5 avg

Something to be concerned about, or still viable upgrade options?

What is everyone's thoughts on Sicily and Sinclair, now that we're getting way less kick-ins.

Sicily 2023 kick-in stats:
45 kick-ins
45 / 20 matches = 2.25 kick-ins per game
42 play-ons
42 x 3 pts = 126 pts (rough figure of course)
126 / 20 = 6.3 avg

Sinclair 2023 kick-in stats:
90 kick-ins
90 / 24 matches = 3.75 kick-ins per game
84 play-ons
84 x 3 pts = 252 pts (rough figure of course)
252 / 24 = 10.5 avg

Something to be concerned about, or still viable upgrade options?

wait and see approach - was keen on getting Sinclair in for the back half of the season when sainters have a good run of games at marvel.

we get Kerch and Roberts to hold down the fort for a while.

Naicos, Stewart, Ryan, Sheeze then the like of Houston, Whitfield, Young, maybe Powell, Martin, NMW, Yeo a few in the mix to fill the last couple of spots

Anyone had a look at Mark Keane from Adelaide?

92 avg at $289k with -18 BE about to change $$$, very similar to Bramble last week.
Scored 66 in RD2 (highest Kick-ins), but then 118 in RD3 from 26 touches (3rd highest for ADEL) at 92% DE, 5 Kick-ins (highest for ADEL), also 3rd highest meters gained for ADEL.

Does Milera out help him? Any thoughts from Crows fans are welcome.

92 avg at $289k with -18 BE about to change $$$, very similar to Bramble last week.
Scored 66 in RD2 (highest Kick-ins), but then 118 in RD3 from 26 touches (3rd highest for ADEL) at 92% DE, 5 Kick-ins (highest for ADEL), also 3rd highest meters gained for ADEL.

WaynesWorld19 any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield, McGovern or neither? Struggling to decide between these two
Whitfield. Got his body right. Kick-ins galore. Averaged 115 in wins in the run home last year.

41 in the first quarter. I seriously considered him too.
Hoping this doesn't become a ton.

Would have been a good get - with Carlton, Essendon, North and Port in his next 4, not a whole lot of quality tall timber to lock down on! (Yes Carlton fans, Curnow and McKay are obviously good players)

Looking to bring in a sub-550k defender (or mid that will get DPP) in RD5.

Already have Ryan, Stewart, Sheezel. Naicos and Stewart definitely coming in at Rounds 6/7.
McKercher and Roberts in the mids, going to keep them there when they get DPP, as the other mid only rookies are scoring shite, and the mid premos I want are either too expensive (Serong/Butters) or haven't found form (Oliver/Dawson).

Final defender spot is looking between Martin vs Young vs Clark, probably the last week they'll all be in the low 500k range.

Leaning towards Martin atm as he is a genuine KOTD seagull which is hard to pass on. Young is playing in the guts so will score big but would be a roughie, and I can see him having a few more stinkers like the first 2 rounds. Clark only 2% owned would be a nice POD, and having Ryan and Clark would be like Batman and Robin with Freo's kick-ins, but probably has a limited ceiling compared to the other two.

Looking to bring in a sub-550k defender (or mid that will get DPP) in RD5.

Already have Ryan, Stewart, Sheezel. Naicos and Stewart definitely coming in at Rounds 6/7.
McKercher and Roberts in the mids, going to keep them there when they get DPP, as the other mid only rookies are scoring shite, and the mid premos I want are either too expensive (Serong/Butters) or haven't found form (Oliver/Dawson).

Final defender spot is looking between Martin vs Young vs Clark, probably the last week they'll all be in the low 500k range.

Leaning towards Martin atm as he is a genuine KOTD seagull which is hard to pass on. Young is playing in the guts so will score big but would be a roughie, and I can see him having a few more stinkers like the first 2 rounds. Clark only 2% owned would be a nice POD, and having Ryan and Clark would be like Batman and Robin with Freo's kick-ins, but probably has a limited ceiling compared to the other two.
Martin, but you won't be an orphan. Numero Uno for me this week along with thousands of others.

Back