Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

reid, draper, mitchell, gibcus, pink, hastie, dean, mullin, and worner just the worst group of rookie prospects for a position I've ever seen only good is howes who without the good scores from beginning looks like a pile of :poo:
Can also throw Coffield, Budarick (and to a lesser extent Zilliams) :sick:

Is it worth skipping on Graham and getting Garcia, if the difference means being able to get Gulden next week for D'Ambrosio, instead of someone around 850k
My initial plans are to skip Graham too. There is going to be a heap of rooks stalling in cash gen in the coming weeks, we don't need to double downgrade to add an additional one into the mix imo.

My initial plans are to skip Graham too. There is going to be a heap of rooks stalling in cash gen in the coming weeks, we don't need to double downgrade to add an additional one into the mix imo.
The plan for me this week is
McKercher and Crouch to Graham and Sheezel (gotta have Sheezel).

Which leaves 88k next week to downgrade Campbell (412k) which if I downgrade to around a 230k type gives 270 onto Massimo who if I assume holds value or dips slightly gives around 860k next week.

However if I go Garcia instead of Graham, then that gives 370 onto Massimo which is the 960 range which is where Gulden should be attainable.

The plan for me this week is
McKercher and Crouch to Graham and Sheezel (gotta have Sheezel).

Which leaves 88k next week to downgrade Campbell (412k) which if I downgrade to around a 230k type gives 270 onto Massimo who if I assume holds value or dips slightly gives around 860k next week.

However if I go Garcia instead of Graham, then that gives 370 onto Massimo which is the 960 range which is where Gulden should be attainable.
Yeah I like the Garcia move for you there then.

It's looking like a double downgrade this week .....I need to get my bench generating cash again, and I have entirely too many dead rookies ATM

So both Graham & Garcia in .....for Burgess and Clark

Doesn't give me a lot in the bank ($117K) ....but I feel I need to play the long game this week

It's looking like a double downgrade this week .....I need to get my bench generating cash again, and I have entirely too many dead rookies ATM

So both Graham & Garcia in .....for Burgess and Clark

Doesn't give me a lot in the bank ($117K) ....but I feel I need to play the long game this week
It's one of the big questions isn't it? How much team value is enough to have a squad full of premiums.
At this stage it's looking like 900k is the bare minimum end of a premo.
22x900k + 8x300k = 19.8mil + 2.4mil = 22.2mil for a complete team.
I'm sitting on 19.6 mill team val and the highest value team is 20.3 mil. (from what i can tell)
And 15.8 mil was the starting point.
5 rounds done I've created 4mil and that leaves 2.6mil to get and then distribute evenly.
If only it were that simple!

For those thinking about skipping Graham, do so at your own peril.

3 x 50s (being conservative) and he gets to $450k.

I missed Dempsey, won’t be letting this one go.
And to add to this .....if still in doubt, have a look at GC's draw .....it's mouth watering

Is it worth skipping on Graham and getting Garcia, if the difference means being able to get Gulden next week for D'Ambrosio, instead of someone around 850k
Gut feel is don't skip Graham. Role and JS looks supreme at the moment.

Drop a fatter rook this week to compensate and still get Gulden next week?

Graham/Clohesy are fieldable options if their first 2 performances are anything to go by. They will be pretty valuable.

Gut feel is don't skip Graham. Role and JS looks supreme at the moment.

Drop a fatter rook this week to compensate and still get Gulden next week?

Graham/Clohesy are fieldable options if their first 2 performances are anything to go by. They will be pretty valuable.
Already trading McKercher this week, don't have many rooks above that.

1713232504766.png

14 tackles is a big outlier imo. Reckon he's usually around 3-4 which puts him as a 60 (still a good score for a rookie).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back