Resource 2024 Membership - 55,704 as at April 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't even know it was round 1 this week until about half an hour ago when i was randomly flicking through the channels. D I S E N G A G E D.

Would you say you are Disengaged and Disgruntled? If so, with a small d or with a big D?

11PttTv.png

I should probably get off my butt and get my membership before my daughter murders me in my sleep. Only doing Gen Admin this year, no seat for me.

I should probably get off my butt and get my membership before my daughter murders me in my sleep. Only doing Gen Admin this year, no seat for me.

does she love Hinkley that much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership Update 12th of March 2024

1710228103875.png

Increase of 686 members in 8 days (04/03/24)

Up by 2997 members from this time last year (21/02/23 - 50,622)

See i'd go have fun on the hill too, if it weren't for the fact our supporter base is divided over pro-hinkley support the boys nancies and guys who have a laugh and poke fun at inevitable dumb s**t that happens.

Could go to the footy in the early 10's and just have a giggle, now it's praise lord hinkenstein or be attacked by the great unwashed. Can't even have fun when you are losing anymore lol. Gameday threads are the best for this now. Caligula/Hogan/CAPSLOCK/Pordadelay Foodbowl Cwub posting.

Game day atmosphere is absolutely dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back