F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t watch and listen to this I’m going to 🤮 sky F1 and Lando. It’s like listening to them winning the Ashes.

Team orders will now come in.

Sainz must be getting worked up behind Piastri. Ooooh that was so close to something painful! All a bit chaotic there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how he won it on merit (according to nearly all the brits and commentators). He was the fastest car at the end, but he should have been at the back of the pack not front as the SC picked up the wrong car. Even if the SC wasn't out there he was going to be 5th and having to overtake 4 cars.

Is someone going to clean up the Skyf1 commentary box. There’s a substance all over the box and it’s a bit sticky, dna testing will say it from Crofty.

Congratulations to Lando and McLaren, but that should’ve been Oscar. I’m not sure how Oscar goes from being second in the race to being Last because someone crashes into him & a safety car screws him over. Oscar just has no luck in Formula One at the moment.
Aussies are cursed in F1. There’s no way a British team will allow us to win over a Brit and the Europeans can’t make money from us. It’s Alonso’s Spanish racism but for Aussies.

Great drive Lando very well deserved win. I see nothing much changes here just the aussie watchers crying as usual LMAO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back