Toast 2024 Nailed it! Get around me!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m celebrating my little wins :)

Held Martin, Young & Bonner

Brought in McKay, Powell & Butters (one of bad game)

Got plenty of players to Moo, whilst posting a competitive score this round = winning :D

Starting Dempsey and seeing people rush to trade him in after a $70k price rise.

Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

I missed Chandler completely last year so it's nice to be on the right end of it this time.

Starting Dempsey and seeing people rush to trade him in after a $70k price rise.

Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

I missed Chandler completely last year so it's nice to be on the right end of it this time.
I got on Chandler but got off at the wrong time. I thought he had maxed out. Apparently not, went on a tear and made a heap more money. 😞

I’m celebrating my little wins :)

Held Martin, Young & Bonner

Brought in McKay, Powell & Butters (one of bad game)

Got plenty of players to Moo, whilst posting a competitive score this round = winning :D
Adding Yeo to this list too

Sometimes, it pays to be a stubborn kentie :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going to keep dropping Steele in here every week tbh. Has carried me since the start of the year.

Houston and Rozee doing well as lower ownership premos, as is Touk (at a higher %).

Quite pleased that I went with Marshall over English this week (stiff to only score 120, he was monstrous yesterday).

Starting (and keeping) Young. Sheezel.
Starting midfield of Bont, Green, Butters, Serong and Steele. A bit of a hiccup this week, but meh.
Gawn.
Flanders.
Made a few midprice trade in mistakes, but overall a much better start than last year.
Next week I’m selling the farm for Heeney.
What could possibly go wrong? :D

Taking a few risky starting picks, Heeney Yeo Martin & Xerri; most of these guys are going from strength to strength

The one I like the most atm is Xerri - he just works so hard for his points - keep going big fella!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back