2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the same exact question!

I really didn't like how they were using the dog essentially as an expendable option

Not upset what happened to them, but it seems that the dog didn't make it either šŸ˜¢

Watching an episode of QI last night, basically nothing can defeat a bear - even a lion is no match. As big & scary as lions are, they have extremely thin skulls and even though it may put up a strong fight initially, all the bear has to do is take a swing & it smashes the lions skull

I really didn't like how they were using the dog essentially as an expendable option

Not upset what happened to them, but it seems that the dog didn't make it either šŸ˜¢

Watching an episode of QI last night, basically nothing can defeat a bear - even a lion is no match. As big & scary as lions are, they have extremely thin skulls and even though it may put up a strong fight initially, all the bear has to do is take a swing & it smashes the lions skull

All I can say is that if I were working on Sakhalin Island, I'd insist on ready access to firearms.

Watching an episode of QI last night, basically nothing can defeat a bear - even a lion is no match.

In North America, we have multiple bear species. But no other animals outmatch the brown bears, and it looks like the Sakhalin bears are closely related:

Definitely nothing I want to encounter unexpectedly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back