Game Day 2024 Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone considering holding Young? The role is good, surely he comes good
I agree he will come good, but I think it's gonna take at least a few more weeks and with 40 trades it's just too hard to hold. If you have more pressing issues I could see it.

1711318361989.png

Nat Geo Snow GIF by National Geographic Channel

Not quite 2300 but still good enough for 36th place this week.

Lucked in with (masterfully selected a) starting midfield of Bont, Green, Serong, Butters, Rowell.

My gamble (well considered move) mid round 1 trade to drop English / Young for Gawn / Yeo gave me extra cash to trade up Gibcus and Fisher to D’Ambrosio / Heeney without burning trades looks like it’s put me a week ahead of most here (FWIW Young’s move to mids didn’t entice me as he lost cheap kick-in points not being in BP :p).

Naicos (future GOAT) over Ryan and not captaining Serong probably cost me being 1st overall, but I’m sure no one wants to see me complain about my that lol.

Attachments

• 70DBBFDF-96A3-42C3-908E-6E2CA1D77922.jpeg
    70DBBFDF-96A3-42C3-908E-6E2CA1D77922.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13

Lucked in with (masterfully selected a) starting midfield of Bont, Green, Serong, Butters, Rowell.

My gamble (well considered move) mid round 1 trade to drop English / Young for Gawn / Yeo gave me extra cash to trade up Gibcus and Fisher to D’Ambrosio / Heeney without burning trades looks like it’s put me a week ahead of most here (FWIW Young’s move to mids didn’t entice me as he lost cheap kick-in points not being in BP :p).

Naicos (future GOAT) over Ryan and not captaining Serong probably cost me being 1st overall, but I’m sure no one wants to see me complain about my that lol.

Quality first post on BF.

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

IMG_3719.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to BF

who.gif

Nice one! Welcome to the SuperCoach board, where sanity goes to die.

Also:

IMG_5828.gif

IMG_0212.jpeg

Much better start than last year, where Laird as Captain first round just about destroyed the whole season.
Still got a fair few issues with rookies, as have most, but my premo’s are all firing right off the bat.

Well, except for Young, but I’ve decided to hold, as I think he will come good and I’m burning through trades already…

I think he's fine to hold, pre season game showed what he can do. Role is there. Think he's trying too hard atm and making some poor errors.
Agree. But when you can turn him into Massimo, McKercher, Powell and bank 200k I’d consider that a no brainer.

IMG_3077.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back